Search

Car reduction sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 12:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Car reduction sale!

Hello everyone,

I need to get rid of some cars that are just sitting on the shelves and need good homes. All cars are rolling chassis, in great condition and need no repairs. I am Not accepting any trades I do NOT have any pictures of the cars but if you need accurate information on condition I am just a phone call away. On every car I sell I am also extending a satisfaction guarantee whereas if you are dissatisfied with the condition you can send it back for a full refund. Ok enough about that junk here are the cars:

Losi XXX-S Touring Sedan- $150.00 - Yeah your reading right , the new sedan everyone seems to want. Well I bought one raced it several nights at the carpet track and now I have a KX-ONE! The Losi is a great performer just not quite as fast as my previous car was (MR4TC). This car is in excellent shape. Comes with Yokomo 138 g's and kit tires, all the set-up parts (different suspension blocks, droop gauge), and the kit body (good condition). I also have all the original kit box and assembly instructions. This thing rolls extremely free! Great car for anyone!

Kyosho TF-4 Type R- $200.00 - Brand New! Never ran! I bought this kit just to build. It has never even had electronics installed! Comes with the original kit box and assembly instructions.

Yokomo MR4TC (Special)- $150.00- This car originated as a rally car but has slowly been converted to a MR4TC special. It is direct drive, no one-way. It has the special chassis w aluminum battery bar, hardened center drive, universals all the way around, titanium turnbuckles, TC3 shocks. I also have all the parts and manuals to set the car back to rally. There are No scratches on the chassis. Very free rolling!

Losi XXXT Off road truck- $140.00- This was my attempt to try and race indoor offroad stock. I lost interest after about 6 races. The truck has a variety of hop-ups on it. Titanium turnbuckles, Rear aluminum suspension block, Lightweight topshaft, lightweight motor mount, and reedy MVP stock motor. It comes with original packaging and manuals. Plus some extras I cannot think of at the moment.

Thunder Tiger TS4N Pro - $125.00 - Comes with a complete parts car. Everything on this car is in great condition. It comes with the original packaging and manuals also and 2 sets of tires (kit).

All the above mentioned cars up for reasonable offers and NO trades! if you have any questions Email me: [email protected]
Thank You,
Shawn Carroll

Last edited by simulatedwood; 08-27-2001 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-28-2001, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Default Addenduim

Hello guys,

I have gotten a few responses for the cars via email. Let me re-iterate I dont own a digital camera to provide pictures otherwise I would. If you would like an accurate description of the adove mentioned items, I am a phone call away. Thank You for looking.
Shawn
Old 08-28-2001, 01:05 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Check your PM Simulated Wood!

You've got mail!

Cmotif <><
Old 08-28-2001, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

Default deal pending

Deal Pending on the XXX-s
Will know if it goes thru by thursday.
Thanks for looking.
Shawn
Old 08-28-2001, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Hey Shawn, whats up? Your not quitting are you?

If anyone is interested in his stuff you can trust him, he is a good guy.

See you at the track.
Peter
Old 08-29-2001, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Naw I am not quitting!

Hey Peter!

I am not quitting. Just have too many cars. Thanks for the compliment though. See ya on Thursday to trade some paint!
Shawn
Old 08-29-2001, 12:07 PM
Tech Regular

The deal fell through on the XXX-S!! All cars are still available!
Thanks,
Shawn
Old 08-29-2001, 07:55 PM

Default I want it, I want it, I want it!

Please sell me the XXX-S!

I will e-mail you too, so that I can be on the top of the list!

Cmotif <><

Last edited by Cmotif; 08-29-2001 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2001, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Default The XXX_S has been sold!

The Losi xxx-s has been sold.
Still accepting reasonable offers on all other cars.
Thanks for looking,
Shawn
Old 08-31-2001, 03:28 PM

Default There is some lucky son of a gun out there!

Good for him, bad for me. Sorry, I only wanted the XXX-S.

Cmotif <><
Old 09-05-2001, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

Default Revised pricing.

New prices..See Below

Kyosho TF-4 Type R- $150.00 - Brand New! Never ran! I bought this kit just to build. It has never even had electronics installed! Comes with the original kit box and assembly instructions.

Yokomo MR4TC (Special)- $125.00- This car originated as a rally car but has slowly been converted to a MR4TC special. It is direct drive, no one-way. It has the special chassis w aluminum battery bar, hardened center drive, universals all the way around, titanium turnbuckles, TC3 shocks. I also have all the parts and manuals to set the car back to rally. There are No scratches on the chassis. Very free rolling!

Losi XXXT Off road truck- $120.00- This was my attempt to try and race indoor offroad stock. I lost interest after about 6 races. The truck has a variety of hop-ups on it. Titanium turnbuckles, Rear aluminum suspension block, Lightweight topshaft, lightweight motor mount, and reedy MVP stock motor. It comes with original packaging and manuals. Plus some extras I cannot think of at the moment.

Thunder Tiger TS4N Pro - $110.00 - Comes with a complete parts car. Everything on this car is in great condition. It comes with the original packaging and manuals also and 2 sets of tires (kit).

All the above mentioned cars up for reasonable offers and NO trades! if you have any questions Email me: [email protected]
Thank You,
Shawn Carroll