Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Traxxas Stampede for sale, nearly new condition... >

Traxxas Stampede for sale, nearly new condition...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Stampede for sale, nearly new condition...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Stampede for sale, nearly new condition...

I'm actually selling this for a coworker - his wife bought this for him for Christmas a couple of years ago, he's used it very little. Other than a little dust that had accumulated on the chassis, I couldn't tell that he'd ever run it. This was originally the version that came with a mechanical esc, but he has upgraded it with a Tazer 15t esc. He's also replaced all the bushings with bearings, the truck has only been run once since the bearings were added, so they're good as new.
He's selling this as a complete RTR package. The stock radio, truck, DTX2200 mAh battery, and a Hobbico model 900 charger are what you'll get. The original manual and spare parts (whatever came with the truck) will be provided as well. $140 shipped within the continental US. Payment via PayPal only (I'll provide you with his PayPal ID once you've commited to the purchase). He's been bit by the crawling bug, is looking to recover some of the money he spent buying his Axial - not interested in trades.