Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New fantom dyno 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New fantom dyno 4 sale

I have a brand new never used Fantom Dyno (<6 months old). This is the DOS version and comes with the aluminum fly-wheel and a carry case. I've only opened the case to look at it and have not used it at all. I've been slowly coming back to the hobby and my frequency of racing has not been what I've anticipated so I have no need for the dyno. I can take $380 shipped. Please no trade offers as I have everything I need. Thanks.

p.s. I do not have any pictures, but I assure you, you will not be dissapointed.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

You have 4 posts on rctech, no information in your profile and don't even show a location where you are from.

I'm sorry, but some of the people here on rctech are nieve to bogus sellers and I'm looking out for them. If you aren't bogus then you won't mind letting people know who you are.

Sorry to be leery...
Old 09-12-2003, 05:26 AM
Tech Rookie

What comfort will it bring you if I had 4 post vs 4000? I can understand your trepidations but there are avenues to take when dissapointed with a purchase. I hope that you don't base your purchases based on the amount of spam someone puts on a board. I could be like others and do a "ttt" type post to get the count higher to your comfort level.

Last edited by tgif; 09-12-2003 at 05:31 AM.
Old 09-12-2003, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I noticed this and other "for sale" listings on Hanks site. I thought the same thing.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Again.... The basis of your judgement is hollow. I can easily update my profile with bogus data no purpose in that. That is why there are honest transaction mechanisms with trails via Paypal.

If I keep responding to these types of questions I'll be at the club champ level soon, and then all of a sudden people will instantly feel more comfortable.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:03 AM
Tech Rookie

deal pending

oh yeah I've increased my post count
Old 09-12-2003, 02:26 PM
Tech Rookie

dyno sold!