Wiki Posts
Search

MBX5T prospec package deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default MBX5T prospec package deal!!!

If you look at http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ec-truggy.html you will see that i bought this mbx5t roller from nobike. After getting the truck, i got everything i needed to get it running. New engine, new pipe, new wheels/tires/wing/body, engine, servos, radio/receiver.. you get the picture. I put everything together, it sat for 2 weeks (shitty south fla. weather), i took it out to the track (well the parking lot next to the track) and started to break in the new mach 427 using the heat cycle method. After 3 tanks the weather got shitty again so i gave up for the day. And that was the last i touched the truck.. its been sitting in my closet for over a month now and i have completely lost interest in the hobby. Actually i havent really lost interest i just dont have time to be interested lol.. i just started my 3rd year in college and im working full time, so i barely have enough time to sleep... sorry for the life story but i felt it would give you a better idea of the mint condition this truck is in. so, all of that aside, the truck includes all of the following, id like to sell it all as a package deal but if i have to i will piece it out..

(to save me from typing more than necessary, understand that everything that doesnt say brand new is only as old as the partial break in, aside from the roller itself)
MBX5T ROLLER, 4 BRAND NEW BOW TIES MOUNTED ON BRAND NEW YELLOW DYED MBX5T RIMS, BRAND NEW YELLOW DYED WING, BRAND NEW CUSTOM PAINTED BODY(YELLOW AND RED/ORANGE FADE SCHEME) (3RD TANK OF BREAK IN) LOSI MACH 427 MOTOR, JAMMIN JP3 PIPE, JR 650M THROTTLE SERVO, HITEC 5955 TG STEERING SERVO, SPEKTRUM DX 2 RADIO AND RECEIVER, RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES AND CHARGER FOR RADIO, 1 WHITE PRACTICE BODY, 1 NEW UNPAINTED MBX5T BODY, THE CLUTCH IS THE MBX5T 3 SHOE, 1 EXTRA BRAND NEW SET OF EXTENDED HUBS, AND 1 EXTRA SET OF MOUNTED HOLESHOTS W/ VERY LITTLE TREAD (GOOD FOR BREAK INS).

THE ONLY THINGS MISSING TO GET THIS TRUCK ON THE TRACK AND RUNNING IS A SPIN STARTER, A RX BATTERY, AND FUEL!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE PICS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

LOOKING FOR $750 SHIPPED TO A CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADD.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

bumpp