Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Huge Sell....Something for everyone!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Huge Sell....Something for everyone!!

All of the following items are used unless stated otherwise. Paypal is the only form of payment I will accept. Paypal address is [email protected]. Prices include shipping.

Traxxas 3.3 engine pull start - New.........................................$110.0 0
Losi XXX CR Buggy............................................. ....................$140.00
Max Amps 6000Mah LIPO battery (used 5 times)..........................$80.00
Werks cooling head (Orange) - New ..........................................$45.00
Hardcore cooling head (Flo. Green) - New...................................$40.00
O'Donnell cooling head (Black) w/ V-Spec std. plug button.............$35.00
LRP Pulsar charger (#1).............................................. .............$40.00
LRP Pulsar charger (#2).............................................. .............$25.00
Werks 2013 tuned pipe & header (small dent) .............................$45.00
Dace Mfg. - Ft shock tower, RR shock tower, Ft chassis brace,
RR chassis brace (for X1 CRT & Blue in color)..............................$25.00
RB EFRA 063 pipe and header............................................ .......$40.00
OFNA 053 pipe & header (has dent)...........................................$2 5.00
REX EFRA 9886 pipe & header (small dent)..................................$40.00
RD Logics 1 piece pipe for Revo.............................................. ...$20.00

There will be more very SOON !!!!!

Last edited by rcdude69; 08-16-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

dibs on $50 transponder, awaiting transponder number and will pay after I have that.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

post pics of the Revo plz............Peace TRevor
Old 08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Hey Id like to see the break in stand!! PM SENT
Old 08-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Wow, you had time to update your post but not respond to my PM whether or not you'd refund the $50 transponder that you weren't sure worked. I think I responded first, kinda crazy someone would pay $50 for something you could not guarentee to work, were not willing to refund, and were not willing to provide the transponder number for to find out if it was within the AMB 3 year replacement period. Oh well... Good luck on the rest of your stuff. and thanks for communicating and offering it to me as a first responder to your sale, all I wanted was the number off it and would pay promptly if it was no more than 3 years old, or if you'd refund an untested item.....
Old 08-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Dibbs on the XXX-T CR and Novak 10.5 system . Can you send me some pics of both ? You have pm .
Old 08-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Oh, and by the way I was a little aprehensive just sending you $50 without a pic, due to the caution post about the rip off.

free bump for a cold seller
Old 08-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by desertbird
Oh, and by the way I was a little aprehensive just sending you $50 without a pic, due to the caution post about the rip off.

free bump for a cold seller
Cold seller ? He has 8 more feedback ratings then you and all positive , which 8 of them are from him selling . Get over it .
Old 08-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

Don't worry dude, your dib and PM doesn't matter if someone else blindly sends paypal for the item you would like to see to make a decision on, because its guarenteed sale to first blind paypal.

BTW, I'm over it, just seems a little crappy to offer items for sale with no pics and I am the 1st request for info (by PM and public post) so I can promptly purchase (via verified paypal) only to be told if someone blindly pays then its theres. It is his/hers right to do that, it's just cold and poor business is all I am informing others of.

Yes, his/hers feedback is good and better then mine, still does not justify me blindly purchasing an item with no info, no pic and no offer for a refund..... seems fishy to me.....

another free bump.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I guess I could post the PM I sent you. I told you straight up I would send a pic when I got home but I WOULD NOT hold it if someone else wanted it, and someone else wanted it AND bought it. Its called doing business. I did't post this stuff just to hold on to it. You had your chance to buy it. I'm not sure what CAUTION post your talking about but its not on this thread or any of my threads as far as that goes. Also you never said a word about refunding you if it didn't work. If you want to buy something feel free to post in this thread. If you don't...go away. Oh by the way guys...heres the PM I sent this guy.
Quote:
I would like the $50 transponder, but would like the number so AMB can tell me if it's within the 3 year guarantee window. If it is, I will send you paypal payment right after.

What is the transponder number for that one?

Thanks!
Neil

I will send you the number when I get home from work this evening. Sorry, I cannot hold this if someone PM's me an paypals before I get home.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Champion

Seems pretty simple to me .
Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Champion

RCdude , you have email .
Old 08-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Adept

pics of the hitec servos and specs please
Old 08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Addict

how about posting the PM I sent immediately after that asking if you'd refund my money? Wait I'll do that for you... Here it is:

OK, that's cool, but since you do not know if it works would you take it back? That's a $50 loss if found to not be working, they can not be repaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdude69

Quote:

I would like the $50 transponder, but would like the number so AMB can tell me if it's within the 3 year guarantee window. If it is, I will send you paypal payment right after.

Thanks!
Neil

I will send you the number when I get home from work this evening. Sorry, I cannot hold this if someone PM's me an paypals before I get home.

And here is the thread about being careful of buying shit without pics and info.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...d-scammer.html

Yes, it's doing business.

Another free bump
Old 08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Champion

how about posting the PM I sent immediately after that asking if you'd refund my money? Wait I'll do that for you... Here it is:

OK, that's cool, but since you do not know if it works would you take it back? That's a $50 loss if found to not be working, they can not be repaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdude69

Quote:

Thanks!
Neil

And here is the thread about being careful of buying shit without pics and info.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...d-scammer.html

Yes, it's doing business.

Another free bump

I thought you were over it ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.