Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes

I have a Revo 3.3 that I took on trade and dont have time for. I did drive it around the front yard and it rips. It has a RB concepts 323 motor and pipe. You cannot turn the motor over by hand it has tons of compression. it has a twower hobbies throttle servo and a really strong Hi-tech steering servo. I was told it had one gallon on the motor. It will be ready to run if you add your radio and receiver. I will include the RD Logics starter box in the sale. Pics will be up soon. I REALLY dont know alot about REVO's so ask ANd I will try to answer as best as i can. 350.00 or im open to trades of equal value.
Attached Thumbnails Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes-ebay-items-017.jpg   Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes-ebay-items-018.jpg   Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes-ebay-items-022.jpg   Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes-ebay-items-020.jpg   Revo 3.3 with TEKNO upgdes-ebay-items-021.jpg  

Old 08-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Tech Rookie

bump
Old 08-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Tech Rookie

OPEN TO TRADES!!!!