Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight and everything to race for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Losi 8ight and everything to race for sale

Honestly hate to get rid of this thing! I just bought the OS Vspec it is pro tune from a guy that builds a killer motor from Myrtle Beach(BADLANDS). Literally raced it 2 heats and a A main. The buggy is in great shape. It has all ceramic bearings and is super fast. The car is equipped with JR 8800 steering and throttle servos these are digital. It also has a personal transponder, ADAM DRAKE pipe, Receiver pack, freshly rebuilt front, center and rear diffs.It comes with the pro version Spectrum with an Airtroncics M8 radio. The radio has rechargeable's and an extra sleeve for those of you like me that forget to charge the rechargeable ones. I have enough extra parts to build three cars(minus chassis literally three boxes of parts to include two sets of turnbuckles, front and rear arms, shock towers front and rear(basically you not have to buy anything track side if you break which is almost impossible, this car is bullet proof) I also have several sets of tires-Chrime fighters, bow ties m2-m3 compounds. If you totaled everything up it would easily come over 2 grand. I have 9 clutch bell bearing sets, titanium screws still in box, extra pipe, starter box(ofna) Im sure there are other things just email via EBAY and I can send you more pictures. If you are serious about getting into this high tech hobby and want the best of the best here it is. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck and please serious inquiries only please. I will not split anything, it all goes. If you buy this you wont need to buy anything but gas ( I have gas but cant ship it) Radio comes with a bag. I have all of the chargers for the starter box, glo-ignitor, radio and car. This is listed on ebay item #140251393088 if you want to see the pictures. asking 850.00
Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Default follow up

email me @ [email protected] for faster response to any questions