Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
LOSI 8IGHT B RTR *****TRADE >

LOSI 8IGHT B RTR *****TRADE

LOSI 8IGHT B RTR *****TRADE

Old 06-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default LOSI 8IGHT B RTR *****TRADE

i just finished brake in on this car and the one way bearing cracked and i have not taken it apart to see what is wrong with it...i just want to trade it as a roller with no electrics but i will include the motor with it ....i am sure its still good cause it has less than a gallon on it and it just needs a one way but i dont want to be wrong so i will throw it in for free... it will come with the box manuals and everything that was in the box and extra street tires i used to brake in still new.one extra body painted new but looks crappy...rx battery and charger and glow igniter..i will include the dx2 spectrum setup if i get a M11 with spectrum set up or DSS....but let me know what you have to trade .i will ship first since this is my first listing only if you have ratings...let send me your email and i will send some pics..thanks