Wiki Posts
Search

STUFF FOR SALE!! Airtronics servos, RB Mods P5X, XXX-NT AD1

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default STUFF FOR SALE!! Airtronics servos, RB Mods P5X, XXX-NT AD1

I bought a bunch of stuff off of these boards, and I'm selling the stuff that I don't need.

Airtronics 94359 & 94360Z servos. Both test perfect, look good, have no broken tabs, no cuts or splices on the wires. There was a small nick in one of the wires on each of the servos, so I put a little tape around them just to be on the safe side. These are both super fast, super strong servos.......$55 shipped each, or $100 shipped for both.

EDIT: the 94360Z servo is now not working properly.......I need to find out if I was testing it wrong again or if it was the servo that was bad, so hold up on that item

RB Mods Novarossi P5X .21 motor. I pulled this from the car it came in, put it on my car, tuned it up, and ran about 2 tanks through it.....runs fantastic! It's faster than my P5XS! These motors have a reputation of their own, so I don't need to blab on about it. I was told it had around 1/2 gallon through it, but I've been through A LOT of P5 based motors, and it feels like about 2-3 gallons. Pinch is still really tight and idled/tuned fine.........$125 shipped

Team Losi XXX-NT AD1 edition with a bunch of extra parts. The body is beat up, but the truck looks like it barely has a gallon or so on it! See the pictures....it's clean! Comes with everything shown in pictures (except the motor & servos)......$115 shipped

I take paypal or cash only, and the the motor & servos will ship via USPS Priority/First Class Mail with delivery confirmation & insurance. The Truck will ship UPS ground with insurance & a REAL tracking number.

I check my PM's and this thread a few times a day, but emailing me directly gets the fastest response.

[email protected]

Last edited by HoustonAreaRC; 06-13-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Pictures of the Truck

Pictures of the Losi Truck