R&D Terminator

Old 06-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default R&D Terminator

I had an original R&D Terminator, the car is in great condition for its age, has the stealth diff(very smooth), original associated shocks, Andy's arms, also have the original aluminum front arms I had to take them off because one of the screws broke of in one of them, I never did drill it out. I don't have the body mounts for the latemodel body. I ran this car as a sprint car last year so I took off the original front shock tower and put on a regular rc10 tower so I could stand the shocks up(I still have the original short tower too). This car is still very competitive and I would put it up against any of the newer cars any day of the week. Car will come as a roller with no electrics, will come with the rims and tires in the pics and with the original rims/tires that were used to race it in the early nineties. $110 shipped takes it.
Thanks, Chad
Attached Thumbnails R&D Terminator-rc-cars-sale-002.jpg   R&D Terminator-rc-cars-sale-006.jpg   R&D Terminator-rc-cars-sale-009.jpg   R&D Terminator-rc-cars-sale-015.jpg   R&D Terminator-rc-cars-sale-018.jpg  

Old 06-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Tech Regular

Bump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 06-13-2008, 08:33 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Wow I remember helping pack cars up to sell at R&D Hobbies. Use to help out at the shop. This car has been copied so much it is scary!!!!!!!!!!.

Hell I remember running the original noseplate that the pattery was made from after the new ones came in. I used Robs old original plate to make my own Terminator.

Bump the for Original R&D Terminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Own a blast from the past. One of the best dirt oval cars of its time and still being copied and sold today by a shop or two. They still use the Terminator name.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks wyd, this car is a true classic.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

pm sent