Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I AM CLEANING OUT EVERYTHING!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default I AM CLEANING OUT EVERYTHING!!!!

Alright, So I have come across a good deal locally. Only thing standing in my way is I am a bit short on cash. Please, If anything interests you dont be afraid to make a cash offer on it. If I were to do a trade the only items I would accept would be Clodbuster, Juggernaut, TXT-1 items. I am putting all my items here in this post. I have some more items coming, They haven't arrived in the mail but when they do I am going to post them up here to!! I have no interest in anything else unless its some nice batteries/charger, Radio, ESC for Dual motors, Clodbuster motors ETC!

I AM SELLING EVERYTHING R/C THAT IS NOT RELATED TO CLODS, TXT-1's and JUGGERNAUTS!

Here is what I got!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Mini T Truck Lot- I have a lot of 3 trucks forsale. There is 3 mini T's in this lot. The lot consists of the following

Truck one- Aluminum arms, Carbon Fiber silver chassis, blue aluminum bulkhead, blue slipper clutch assembly, blue threaded aluminum shocks, blue aluminum top of steering, blue aluminum steering assembly, blue aluminum arm carrier, blue aluminum motor gaurd, blue aluminum motor plate, RTR w/ HPI Micro ESC, Trinity Revenge motor, Duratrax radio setup, hitec clear blue servo, MIP CVDs, Lundsford turnbuckles, 4 Brand new tires. pin spikes on yellow dish rims, proline blades on dish rims. Truck is in great shape. It is prob worth the price I am asking for all. It comes w/ a Pink Truck Body.

Truck Two- Its RTR w/ stock ESC and Radio, Has blue aluminum batt hold down, blue hitech servo, trinity revenge motor w/ stock radio. Truck has aftermarket chrome wheels w/ dirt hawg tires. Comes w/ a bug body.

Truck Three- Its in parts in the box. Everything is there, I just was going to build a scale tube frame for it to make it a mini sandrail. Lost interest, Ended up not doing it and havent put it back together. It has no esc, radio or anything.. Just a roller.... Truck is in good, clean shape! It has a Bug body for it..

EXTRAS!!!

I have the charger and a battery pack for these trucks.
Extra Stock Motor
Lil rubbermaid container with extra parts, lots of ball ends, screws, body clips, set of shocks ETC!
3 extra bodies
12 extra tires and rims

This lot is great! I just have drove them around my track in the basement mostly. I have not barely used the stuff! I just got a couple of the trucks the other day! I have no interest in them anymore so I am selling them to aquire some cash to be able to buy some other stuff that I do need for some trucks in my collection.... I am askin 210.00 shipped for these 3. There is nothing wrong with them. These trucks are great! Assemble the 3rd one and have 3 mini T's one that is really hopped up for 210 shipped!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) Wheely King Rock Crawler- a 4x4 wheely king that was bought new for $250 then dropped another 90 in parts to convert the suspension from the stock 9.4" wheelbase to 12" using revo links and jato axles for driveshafts. This wheely king is NEW I charged the pack twice and drove it around the living room on carpet. The rear axle has been disassembled and locked via 3M panel bonder (will never break). The truck has 6 extra bodies that come with it. All different types, some for rock crawlers and a couple I just had laying around. Truck runs absolutely perfect! Like it should, You will not find a scratch on it. For 250 shipped this is a good deal, comes w/ batt and charger w/ original box!

3.) Duratrax Evader BX buggy- The buggy is just a roller. No motor, ESC or radio. Lunsford turnbuckles, Chrome threaded aluminum shocks. Stock body and wing. Rims are a bit beat up, Have proline tires glued to em. Proline pins in the back, Ribbed tires up front. Great condition buggy!! I just rebuilt the trans tonight. Did a full clean and regrease of it all. Very smooth rolling tranny!! Asking 60 shipped.

4.) Tamiya Original Blackfoot Vintage R/C Truck- I just got this truck!! This thing is in great shape for any collector! I have went threw, cleaned the dust off of what I could and I have been cleaning it up inside and out. It'd be very hard to find a truck this clean with out buying it new! The decal on the hood is the worst part. This truck is a great start to restore. It just needs a good cleaning! 110 shipped.

5.) Tamiya Lunchbox- I got this truck in a trade. I dont see it being worth much, looks to have a new chassis, shocks, arms. It has no electronics except the motor. The body is in rough shape, But the chrome for it is in good shape. Asking 30 shipped!

Last edited by OneBadFirstGen; 06-06-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Tech Adept

No interest? I thought these were fair prices!!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Tech Adept

Bump!!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

pics on that buggy?
Old 06-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Tech Adept

They will be up in just a couple!
Old 06-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

Old 06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Smile buggy

I will take the buggy. E-mail me your address please.

Thanks, LTOB([email protected])
Old 06-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Tech Adept

Buggy sold!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

bump !
Old 06-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

Bump!!! Wheely king would make a good rock crawler!!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Good guy to deal with....

To the top for free!! Whats up bro........
Old 06-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the bump brotha!!
Old 06-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Smile BUGGY

Payment is on the way for the buggy.

LTOB
Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Thank you! Much appreciated. Bump on everything else!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

BUMP!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.