Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Micro RS4 150mm Mercedes CLK-DTM bodies

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Default HPI Micro RS4 150mm Mercedes CLK-DTM bodies

Hello,

I have two brand new, in the package HPI Micro RS4 150mm Mercedes CLK-DTM bodies for sale or trade. Unfortunately they do not fit my pan chassis with saddle pack configuration. I paid $11.99 each for them. I am willing to sell them separately for $11.99 plus shipping. I'm sure shipping would be less than $10 each. I would also consider a trade for 150mm Corvette C5R bodies, new in the package. Thanks for taking the time to look at my listing.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Wow, I'm surprised no one jumped on these yet with the ongoing shortage of 150mm bodies. I don't think the price is out of line. If you are interested but think the price is too high, then make me an offer. If the problem is my noobness on this forum, then check out my ebay feedback. I go by fhpe77 on ebay as well. I don't have many auctions, but I ship out fast and have good feedback. Lastly, if I don't sell these before 5/31, then I'll bring them to the HPI Challenge in Cherry Hill, NJ. That would allow you to avoid the shipping cost. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Well these are going nowhere so I decided to used them. They are no longer for sale. Thanks for looking.