R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 04-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default LRP Sphere Competition ESC --Read

I have for sale an LRP Sphere competition ESC. I am selling this unit AS-IS. I used the Speed controller most of the winter in my Mod buggy and it has worked flawlessly but in the last couple of weeks of the indoor season I had motors go bad two weeks in a row. So here is the deal I am not sure if something is wrong with the ESC and has caused the motors to fail or if it is just a fluke so basicly rather than go through the hassle of sending it in to LRP or take the chance of killing another motor I have decided to sell it off really cheap. again I am selling as-is and it is a gamble to how ever buys it but again who knows it may be just fine. I really just want to be honest so who ever buys it knows what they are getting into.
I will let it go for $85.00 Shipped.
Sorry but no trades at this time as I need the cash.

US sales ONLY and if you are using Pay-Pal the item will only be shipped to your confirmed address. No EXCEPTIONS
skriete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Sold!!!!
skriete is offline   Reply With Quote