Wiki Posts
Search

N.I.P. Revo Hop Up Stuff...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default N.I.P. Revo Hop Up Stuff...

1)New-in-package (with instructions, etc) Traxxas Forward Only Conversion (FOC) kit. TRA5394X. $9.00 plus shipping.

2)N.I.P. Traxxas 40mm flywheel (what you need to use a starter box). TRA4142X. $7.00 plus shipping.

3)New in sealed bag Traxxas Big Block rear exhaust header from the TRA5360X big block kit. This will let you use a big block (or a small or mid block with a BB exhaust outlet such as an O.S. Max TZ.18, TM.18, TM.21, RB323/523, or Sirio .23/.27 Maxx engine) with your favorite rear exhaust. $12.00 plus shipping.

These prices are about 20%+ below Amain/Tower price. All items are new.... The rear exhaust BB header isn't even available seperately (only the $30.00-ish Trinity and O.S. Max headers are). If you bought a T-maxx application Sirio, O.S. Max, or RB mid-block engine (which have the BB size exhaust outlet) from somewhere like fleabay then this header's a cheap way to get set up with your existing rear exhaust in a Revo.

I'll only ship within the U.S. These parts are too small-potatos to bother shipping abroad anyways...

I'll accept US Postal money orders or Paypal (credit/instant transfer, NOT e-check). I'll only charge my actual costs for shipping to you via USPS. Buy more than one of these items and save on shipping!!!

If you realy want pics I'll try to get them up here. These items are new items in the unopened Traxxas packaging, so I don't realy see the need for pics...

Please PM if interested. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by Eccentric; 04-24-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Yous is more for the FOC than street price and your only cheaper by like 50 cents on the flywheel...... Lower them to the actual 20% below their actual prices which you have and ill buy em both!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Yous is more for the FOC than street price and your only cheaper by like 50 cents on the flywheel...... Lower them to the actual 20% below their actual prices which you have and ill buy em both!

Originally Posted by classifieds rules
Under no circumstances may users post suggesting that a listed item may be found elsewhere at a cheaper price. It is the responsibility of the buy to search for the best deal. This should be a safe, friendly environment for members to sell their items without being undercut within their own threads.

Look dude. I never said I'd absolutely guaranty that you could absolutely not find a new price for less than 20% more than my prices. I looked at two popular web rc sites and went from there. Most LHS's (that are actualy near the 'street') charge full retail on little parts, giving the discounts on the big ticket items. Now you want me to drop my prices 20% lower than they are now (not just 20% of the 'street' price in your head)?

Stick to the rules of the forum, and go buy your parts elsewhere!!!

Tower and AMain's prices on the FOC:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/2344

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...394X&search=Go

Tower and AMain's prices on the flywheel:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/2844

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...142x&search=Go
Old 04-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

LOL funny! I bought em elsewhere!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
LOL funny! I bought em elsewhere!

Congratulations. That's how it works. You deserve a cookie, and can go back to whoring up other guy's classified threads!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Not whoring just trying to buy parts but not gonna pay more from a seller than I would a store.... good luck with the parts!