Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Jammin CRT New

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default FS: Jammin CRT New

Hello. This is a brand new Jammin X1 CRT Truggy. The truggy has never had a drop of nitro in it. This truggy comes with all factory supplied accessories including the roto start and manual. I have put over $250.00 into upgrades/hop ups into this CRT. I have installed the JP-3 pipe, CRT pro kit shock towers, CRT pro kit Z Brace, CRT pro kit top chassis plate, CRT pro kit chassis braces, CRT pro kit Pro-line Crime Fighters tires, OFNA tank trigger, OFNA stone guards, 1 set of extra brake pads, duel fuel filter bracket + duel OFNA fuel filters and OFNA high downforce wing. This CRT also has a Maximizer rear skid plate installed. You will also receive all of the parts that were replaced including the original tires and wheels. I have about $850.00 invested in this truggy. My loss is your gain. PayPal only for payment and NO international shipping. No trades at this time. Sell for 525.00 shipped via FedEx or USPS with insurance and tracking.

Last edited by glock19er; 04-18-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 04-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Adept

Price lowered to $500.00 shipped.