Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi XXX NT with 2.5 motor and Duratrax Evader trucks for trade plus extras

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Exclamation Losi XXX NT with 2.5 motor and Duratrax Evader trucks for trade plus extras

I have two 2 wheel drive nitro trucks I want to trade. I have many extras that I am willing to put with the trucks.

What I want for trades: T-Maxx or Revo.
They must work perfectly with no problems and come with everything but fuel being that both my trucks come with everything needed.

My Duratrax Evader BX has been turned into the ST. It has had the front end remade into the same suspension as the ST. It has the larger front wheels instead of the little front wheels that the buggy has. It ran great the last time I ran it, but you will need to adust the carb to your area. It comes with the original papers and stickers. The original body and wing is also included, but it looks pretty rough. The tires that is on it is 99% new, and it will come with 100% new Duratrax knobby tires and rims. The stock front little tires and rims as well as the stock wheels and tires. They are pretty worn, but would be great for pavement. I will also include some Proline pin tires and rims that look to be in almost perfect shape. That is 4 extra sets of tires and rims. There are alot of extra parts for the Evader that I will include. Some is new in package. The yellow body on the Evader is in great shape. I just cut the window out of the front so it would breathe better. I have only ran this body a couple of times. It comes with the stock Futaba radio. That is about all I can think of for the Evader.

Next I have my Team Losi XXX NT. I have not ran it yet. I just traded for it, and I have not had time to run it. It has a Traxxas 2.5 motor in it. The body has a few cracks on it, but none major. It is pull start, but I have 2 EZ Start systems that I will include for it. It has street tires on it right now. You can put the tires from the Evader on it if you want to and they will work. It will come with a Traxxas TQ controller. It does not have any chrystals, so you will have to get some. Also, there is no battery pack that holds the batteries. You can pick on up for cheap at your hobby shop. It will be super fast, but I simply don't have the time to mess with this one.

I will also include some extras to sweeten the deal. I have 1 complete Traxxas 2.5 motor with EZ Start attached, and 1 parts 2.5 motor. There is an EZ Start that goes with that motor as well. I will include 2 plug in style glow plug igniters and 1 charger.

PICS CAN BE FOUND IN THE LINK BELOW!

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...Nitro%20stuff/

I want another T Maxx so I have decided to let these two trucks go. LMK what you have to trade.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

for sale/trade
Old 03-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Tech Adept

How much?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:52 AM
Tech Adept

Not sure, just pm me an offer and we'll talk. Thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 03:07 AM