Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
xxx-nt adam drake edition with sirio .12 and mx-3 and mugen mst-1 with mt .12+more >

xxx-nt adam drake edition with sirio .12 and mx-3 and mugen mst-1 with mt .12+more

xxx-nt adam drake edition with sirio .12 and mx-3 and mugen mst-1 with mt .12+more

Old 06-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default xxx-nt adam drake edition with sirio .12 and mx-3 and mugen mst-1 with mt .12+more

1.Im looking to get into 1/8 racing... i have a very nice adam drake xxx nt with a sirio .12 with 3 quarts of 20% odonell fuel comes with airtronics 94102 throttle servo and hitec 605mg steering servo and airtroics reciever and airtronics mx-3 digital radio also comes with custom paited body and rx battery pack with charger..car is in near mint condition

2. Second i have a Mugen Mst-1 with a mt.12 engine that has 2 tanks after break in and is in near new condition has 2 jr servos z590 on the steering and z270 on the throttle comes with a extra set of mounted wheels(front and back) airtronics reciever and and blazer radio...on this truck it needs 1 little front end plastic piece that is 7.99 to buy retail but other than that its in great condition also comes with custom painted body

I also have a nice ofna starter box with 12v battery that i can include There might be some extras that im forgetting but i will try to update this a little later i just wanna know what i can get on a trade before i just sell it on ebay Like i said im Looking for a like new 1/8 buggy that is ready to race prefferably mugen or kyosho with some extra's...i can take pics of everything if i recieve a good offer tks

Josh [email protected]
Old 06-25-2003, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Just posted pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/r_age