Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NIB Team Losi JRX-S 1/10 electric 4wd sedan kit FS/FT >

NIB Team Losi JRX-S 1/10 electric 4wd sedan kit FS/FT

NIB Team Losi JRX-S 1/10 electric 4wd sedan kit FS/FT

Old 01-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default NIB Team Losi JRX-S 1/10 electric 4wd sedan kit FS/FT

OK, guys, time to start getting rid of some of the racing stuff ... my local track closed up and that effectively puts me out of racing. I will have to get my stuff together, which may take a while, but here's any easy one.

This is a brand-new Losi JRXS 1/10th sedan kit. I bought it to race locally as we had all these grandiose plans to build a carpet track and an outdoor track both ... well, neither one came to pass, so this kit never even got taken out of the cellophane.

The non-box shots are taken straight from the Losi website; remember, this kit is totally unassembled. Brand new! These go for around $400 to 425 most places I've looked. No electronics; you get the kit itself only.

Asking $300, shipped, anywhere in the lower 48. Other destinations are workable; PM me for details. I will also consider trades for electric off-road stuff - buggies, trucks, crawlers, etc. Let's talk, I am sorta in need of a new toy since I'm not going to be racing any more. Payment can be paypal, money order, or personal check -- I will not ship until payment clears my bank.

Shipping is via UPS Ground; you will receive tracking number information as soon as the kit is shipped. Outside of the continental United States, again, please consult me for details - shipping is available, but it will not be included in the $300 (though I will meet you partway on the deal).

Link to the JRXS page on the Losi website is here.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

On to the pics! First we have the pics (rehosted so as not to be a jackass) off the Losi website:

And now pics of the actual kit you will receive - hard to see the cellophane, but trust me, it's there:

Old 01-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Movin' on back up!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Still looking for sale or trade!