Wiki Posts
Search

FS Airtronics M8 w/ novak set up

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default FS Airtronics M8 w/ novak set up

I have a 100% perfectly functioning M8 w/ a carbonfiber skin on it. Comes w/ the original crystal module and blue micro reciever, also has a 75 mhz novak switch module w/ novak reciever. Comes in the factory M8 box w/ a copy of the instruction manual. Pics as soon as the camera's done charging. Bought it off here about 3 months ago for $150 shipped and then bought the novak set up for $60...$175 shipped for the set up. It works perfect! I except paypal and will ship within 24 hrs of purchase via usps priority mail w/ insurance..
Old 02-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vrcoupe
I have a 100% perfectly functioning M8 w/ a carbonfiber skin on it. Comes w/ the original crystal module and blue micro reciever, also has a 75 mhz novak switch module w/ novak reciever. Comes in the factory M8 box w/ a copy of the instruction manual. Pics as soon as the camera's done charging. Bought it off here about 3 months ago for $150 shipped and then bought the novak set up for $60...$175 shipped for the set up. It works perfect! I except paypal and will ship within 24 hrs of purchase via usps priority mail w/ insurance..
rob has great gear...buy with confidence.....