Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated RC8 forsale like new

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Team Associated RC8 forsale like new

Up for Sale is a Team Associated RC8 1/8th scale racing buggy. I have almost a Gallon on the car, so it is still in great condition. I have always maintained this buggy with care. It worked great for me but i'm looking to switch to a Losi 8ight. I have installed all of the King Head Aluminum Arm Mounts, and am including a few sets of extra diff cases and upper arm mounts, Front and Rear arms and some miscellaneous parts. The car also has the New moleded shock caps. I also have 2 wings (1 White, 1 black) and 2 bodies (1 white, 1 custom painted). I am also including a set of Panther Switch 2.0 tires (still have excellent tread).

I would like to get $420 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S. Although if you would like to make a reasonable offer then just pm me. I will be accepting Paypal only.

If you have any additional questions just pm me!
Attached Thumbnails Team Associated RC8 forsale like new-smaller-14.jpg   Team Associated RC8 forsale like new-smaller-15.jpg   Team Associated RC8 forsale like new-smaller-10.jpg   Team Associated RC8 forsale like new-smaller-9.jpg   Team Associated RC8 forsale like new-smaller-4.jpg  

Old 01-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Thats a great deal....... free bump
Old 01-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Sold

Car is sold thank you