Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TB Evo III For Sale Great Condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

Default Tamiya TB Evo III For Sale Great Condition

Hello all,

I have a Tamiya TB Evolution III for sale. The car is in great condition and you will not be disappointed. All standard phillips head screws on the car have been upgraded to Allen screws. This alone cost me $20. if you are interested in the standard screws included with the car just ask and I will throw them in for you. The car also includes a Hopup heat sink which will cool the motor by an additional 15-30 degrees. I am also including the Tamiya tires which are typically included in the kit. These tires have not been used. Car will also include all sway bars, hubs and such. Additional front one way gears and ball differential gears are included. Not to mention the original box.

Kit is for rolling chassis only and I will provide a full set of yellow springs.

Shaft has been replaced and has no scratches on it. The car looks and performs superb you can see for yourself RIGHT HERE

The kit will include the standard front one way differential. I also constructed a ball differential of all Tamiya parts which can be purchased separately for an additional $35. This mod actually cost me much more. I really really love the car but I have to let it go. I also have other items for sale. Just shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

For the kit I am only asking $250.00 shipped OBO.

One more thing, the Stratus body pictured is not included. I just painted this body today and if you are interested you can have it for an additional $20. Otherwise I will include a beater Stratus shell.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Intelligentsia; 07-02-2003 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:33 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Nice looking car. Great job with your pics and the setup program you used.
Old 06-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

you willing to trade the roller?
Old 06-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by wyd
Nice looking car. Great job with your pics and the setup program you used.
Thanks for the compliment. It was much more work than I thought to get those pics up there.

[Quote]you willing to trade the roller?

Possibly, what do you have? My main interest is the Surikarn Evo III and a Futaba 3PK radio but let me know what you have and I may take it into consideration.

Thanks
Old 06-17-2003, 07:09 AM
Tech Champion

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Intelligentsia
Thanks for the compliment. It was much more work than I thought to get those pics up there.

you willing to trade the roller?

Possibly, what do you have? My main interest is the Surikarn Evo III and a Futaba 3PK radio but let me know what you have and I may take it into consideration.

Thanks
Its not exactly high end, but I certainly thought of it that way. Its a Corally SP10 Pro. I got it from another guy here on RCTech. Its in fairly good condition (one of the wheels is a little loose). I have a pair of custom painted bodies, 5 pinions (I can easily make it 10 if you would like), a 3000 battery pack (I had a 2000 saddle with it but I gave it to a friend of mine), its a stick but it can be mounted across the chassis, or it can be disassembled and turned into a saddle pack. I am also including a Reedy MVP stock motor, a Hitec standard servo (and an additional one if you like).

The only things that are needed really are the Tx, Rx, and ESC (I have an Airtronics Rival Sport with servo and Rx and a Novak Explorer Sport, but I am saving those for another car). This package on Ebay could easily fetch about 200 dollars (The SP10 and electronics that is). Hows that sound to you?
Old 06-17-2003, 08:36 AM
Tech Addict

Sorry man, I will have to pass.

Nobody wants to buy an EVO III? I said make offers and I have only received one.

Last edited by Intelligentsia; 06-17-2003 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Tech Champion

Hey, thats cool. I'll keep it on the table just in case there are no takers. Only get back to me if there arent any other takers

Last edited by trackdesigner71; 06-17-2003 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

OK cool. Thanks
Old 06-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Tech Addict

Come on guys make some offers. I am trying to sell a top of the line car and nobody wants it? What gives? Just make some offers!
Old 06-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Still available! If anybody is interested in purchasing this car let me know.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Uh, the car is nice, but may I buy your computer. Looks better than the car. Oh, wait nevermind, you cant play any good games, hmm...not for the teen gamer then, oops.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:34 PM
Tech Addict

Why can't you play good games? The processor is plenty fast!
Old 06-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

lol, man that car looks good and so does the COMPUTER. well because, many games dont have Mac support.
the only reason I dont have a mac right now, is because I play most all the latest games, and many of them arent out there for Mac
Old 06-21-2003, 08:37 PM
Tech Addict

OK, cool

I had thought that you were trying to say that Macs are too slow to play good games because all I can say is that this thing is fast.

Thanks for the compliments though.
Old 06-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

oh, haha, nono, mac is sweet, but for gamers, we have to go build a non-stable, slow, crashing, machine, with the mind of Idiot Gates, behind the thing, because Linux doesnt have much game support anymore!!!!
Grrr, that felt good, let it all out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.