Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Electrics

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Electrics

I was just wondering if any of you guys wanted to buy my electric Kyosho Rally Car. It has everything stock and the body is a Subaru. Very nice condition, but I just don't use it anymore because I got into nitro. It's about 2 years old. I also have a totally stock electric Traxxas Rustler. Just ask questions if you're interested. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Do you have pics and what is your asking price
Old 06-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Pics of the rally or stadium truck? I can get pics this weekend but right now i'm pretty busy. My asking price for the Rally is $100 which includes all the stuff that came with it. For the Rustler it would be $90 and that also includes everything that came with it.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Tech Rookie

What comes with it- Don't know much about these things

Is one a truck or what are they? Sorry I'm so stupid.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Tech Rookie

It's alright. Are you a begginer? Anyway, the Traxxas Rustler is an electric stadium truck. The Kyosho is a Rally Car which isn't quite a touring car because it rides a little higher and is a little more rugged. Which one were you interested in the truck or rally car? I'll explain both if you want.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm interested in the truck. Would like the batteries and transmitter with it.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes, it is an RTR so it's got everything that you need except a battery charger. I include one 1500mah nicd battery with it. Also i bought a pair of pro-line road hawg tires for the rear wheels since it is a 2wd truck. It has scratches on the front bumper from my driveway but other than that there is no damage. The body has a few scratches and the headlight decal on the right side is starting to come off. The transmitter is a TQ 2ch radio. Perfect condition and is very comfortable with steering and throttle trims, 70/30 throttle adjustment and servo reversing. The motor is a stock 20turn and the ESC is a Traxxas XXL.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Tech Rookie

I would like to buy this truck but I need it shiped and I would like pictures to show my husband. Can't send money till friday. Thank you, youve been a big help.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Rookie

You can email me the information at [email protected]. I would like to know asap if you are still willing to sell this to me. Thanks