Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i

I new to the forums so I dont have any feed back on this site yet. I do how ever have 100% feedback on ebay. I have this car for sale on craigslist and another forum. I have on order a tc5 for indoor racing this winter so no trades please. I also prefer paypal Its safer for both sides. I've been a verified member for several years now.

This is a Adam Drake xxx-nt Craphite Edition. It has a Jr xr3i radio system with the Jr steering servo installed. It does not have a throtle servo (I used this for another car). I installed a Fantom FR15 motor. I purchased the kit, motor, and the radio all brand new at the same time from a LHS in dayton ohio. I put the kit together and had the hobby shop check it over to make sure everything was correct. I only ran this motor on the stand to start the brake in process. I ran out all the fuel and put some afterrun oil in the motor. It has been on the shelf for a year now. It still needs to be broke in and tuned. Please e-mail me with any pic request or if you have any question about this truck. [email protected]

Asking price is 250.00 Plus shipping. I'm in middletown ohio, if your close I can bring it to you. Or if shipping is not a ton I will include that in the price. As with most cars this is sold as is but this has never been driven on the ground. This motor requires a starter box.
Attached Thumbnails Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i-rc-sale-001.jpg   Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i-rc-sale-002.jpg   Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i-rc-sale-003.jpg   Losi Adam Drake xxx-nt w/jr3i-rc-sale-004.jpg  
Old 11-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Open to offers on this truck. No reasonable offers will be refused. Thanks.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Truck is sold. Thanks