Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Going Out Of Business Sale !!!!! >

Going Out Of Business Sale !!!!!

Going Out Of Business Sale !!!!!

Old 10-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Going Out Of Business Sale !!!!!

It comes with a heavy heart that Midwest RC & Hobby will be closing. Due to my recent job promotion at my full time job, I don’t have the free time anymore to run the business, and take care of customers like they deserve. With my new job, I also don’t have the time during the day to call suppliers and customers like I use to.

With all that said, I am letting all of you know that we are going to have a Going Out Of Business sale, starting Oct. 26th. All items INSTOCK will be sold at cost. Plus shipping.

Cody and I will still be racing every weekend. So we hope to see you all at the track. I would also like to thank ALL the people who supported Midwest RC for the last 2 years. THANK YOU !!!!!!

To take advantage of the sale please go to the web site on or after the 26th of Oct. and order the items you wish. www.midwestrchobby.com or you can email me at [email protected] and I can help you from there. See you all at the track !!!!!!!!

Steve Erdmann
Midwest RC & Hobby