Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff >

Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff

Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff

Old 10-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff

1st I have an M11. I am selling it pretty much the way I got it. No manual or on/off switch. It comes with a brand new 75mhz 3 ch receiver and a 75mhz module. Also with 2 94102 standard servos The radio works with no mechanical issues known. Cosmetically, it is normal. I never peeled the plastic off the screen, so that should be great. There is a tiny piece of damaged plastic you can kind of see in a picture. It is best seen in the very blurry picture of me holding the radio in my hand. I will attempt to describe where it is, as it is very small an not too obvious. If you look at the screen, you will notice 6 silver buttons below it. Look just below the two center buttons and you will see a small void in the plastic. That is the damage. Radio works great and I am the original owner. It will also come with a set of GP 2100 nimh batteries. I am only selling this as I am going to play with a KO radio now. $190 shipped/insured

I have Spektrum stuff available as well:

First is a module receiver for the M8/M11. This stuff is used and I was using this with the radio. I decided to split it up so you don't have to buy the module if you don't want it. The receiver is used, but works fine. I just pulled it out of my car when I got the KO radio. Also can't find the instructions, but they are available from the Spektrum website. The plastic area around the antenna has the usual cracks. Also works perfectly. The antenna stays up without any tape. $90 shipped

I have 3 extra SR 3000 spektrum recievers. Two of these are still new. The third is used and works perfectly. $55 shipped each for the new ones, $45 shipped for the used one.

I also have several 2 ch and 3 ch Airtronics 75mhz recievers. $22 each shipped. I also have lots of airtronics 75mhz crystals (not pictured).

All prices as stated are shipped in the USA. Outside of the USA, please ask first. Payment to be made via paypal and I will only ship to paypal verified address. My paypal and email address is: [email protected]

My foot is pictured in a few of the photos, but is not actually for sale.

PM or email me your questions. If you pay for something, please post that you have paid so nobody else will pay for the same item.

Thanks!!!
Attached Thumbnails Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-051.jpg   Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-052.jpg   Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-053.jpg   Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-054.jpg  

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 10-27-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Tech Elite

more pics
Attached Thumbnails Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-056.jpg   Airtronics M11, Spektrum stuff, 75mhz stuff-rc-sales-058.jpg  
Old 10-25-2007, 12:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default PayPal sent for 1 75mhz airtronics 3ch receiver.

Money sent to paypal. 1 airtronics 75mhz 3ch receiver thks.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Tech Elite

Paypal received for one 75mhz 3ch receiver.

Thanks!!
Old 10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
1st I have an M11. I am selling it pretty much the way I got it. No manual or on/off switch. It comes with a brand new 75mhz 3 ch receiver and a 75mhz module. Also with 2 94102 standard servos The radio works with no mechanical issues known. Cosmetically, it is normal. I never peeled the plastic off the screen, so that should be great. There is a tiny piece of damaged plastic you can kind of see in a picture. It is best seen in the very blurry picture of me holding the radio in my hand. I will attempt to describe where it is, as it is very small an not too obvious. If you look at the screen, you will notice 6 silver buttons below it. Look just below the two center buttons and you will see a small void in the plastic. That is the damage. Radio works great and I am the original owner. It will also come with a set of GP 2100 nimh batteries. I am only selling this as I am going to play with a KO radio now. $200 shipped/insured

I have Spektrum stuff available as well:

First is a module receiver for the M8/M11. This stuff is used and I was using this with the radio. I decided to split it up so you don't have to buy the module if you don't want it. The receiver is used, but works fine. I just pulled it out of my car when I got the KO radio. Also can't find the instructions, but they are available from the Spektrum website. The plastic area around the antenna has the usual cracks. Also works perfectly. The antenna stays up without any tape. $100 shipped

I have 3 extra SR 3000 spektrum recievers. Two of these are still new. The third is used and works perfectly. $60 shipped each for the new ones, $50 shipped for the used one.

I also have several 2 ch and 3 ch Airtronics 75mhz recievers. $25 each shipped. I also have lots of airtronics 75mhz crystals (not pictured).

All prices as stated are shipped in the USA. Outside of the USA, please ask first. Payment to be made via paypal and I will only ship to paypal verified address. My paypal and email address is: [email protected]

My foot is pictured in a few of the photos, but is not actually for sale.

PM or email me your questions. If you pay for something, please post that you have paid so nobody else will pay for the same item.

Thanks!!!
Bump for nice m11 it's in great shape...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Bump

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 10-25-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

TTT
Old 10-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Prices dropped.

Will go to ebay tomorrow.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite