Wiki Posts
Search

Team Academy SBV2 Pro $200 includes shipping

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Team Academy SBV2 Pro $200 includes shipping

I have a almost new Academy SBV2 Pro 4wd buggy that I need to sell. It is an awesome car, but I need some money! Like I said, it is almost brand new, and I will include an extra set of wheels, an extra front bulkhead, Losi Pink and Red springs for the rear shocks and Associated Silver and Green for the front, along with the stock white Academy springs. I put the steel outdrives on the rear diff, and I will include the original plastic outdrives as well. There is no wear on any of the parts, and the diffs are just broken in. I also trimmed the steering bellcranks to increase steering. I had to replace the top plate with the composite one and the center drive shaft is not perfectly straight, but neither compromises the car's performance. I will include all of the tuning parts and tools that came with the kit. I have about 10 battery packs run through it, and it really is an awesome car. If you have any questions about it or want better pics, call me @ 608-330-0466 or email me @ [email protected].

Derek
Attached Thumbnails Team Academy SBV2 Pro  0 includes shipping-3.jpg   Team Academy SBV2 Pro  0 includes shipping-dsc00702a.jpg   Team Academy SBV2 Pro  0 includes shipping-dsc00708a.jpg   Team Academy SBV2 Pro  0 includes shipping-dsc00709a.jpg   Team Academy SBV2 Pro  0 includes shipping-dsc00703a.jpg  

Last edited by nagreend; 10-24-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: better pics
Old 10-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

bump for better pics
Old 10-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Tech Regular

sold