Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: TQ2 RX+Crystals, Novak Explorer Sport, JR Z270 Servo >

FS: TQ2 RX+Crystals, Novak Explorer Sport, JR Z270 Servo

FS: TQ2 RX+Crystals, Novak Explorer Sport, JR Z270 Servo

Old 09-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default FS: TQ2 RX+Crystals, Novak Explorer Sport, JR Z270 Servo

Hi, I'm in need of cash for other upgrades so I'm selling some unused parts. First up is a JR Z-270 ball-bearing servo. Good condition, except for one of the ears was broken off. Comes with servo arm. Great cheap upgrade for the Traxxas 2018 servo or a backup in case you strip the gears on yours. Next is a Novak Explorer Sport ESC. Great sport/racing ESC with forward/brake. Good condition, but I have to sell because I want to use a lower turn motor on my 4-tec. Never abused and in great working condition. I also have a slightly used TQ2 transmitter for sale. Works great, but the tip on the antenna is broken. Includes a set of crystals, but no RX as I already sold it. Lets start at 8 plus shipping for the TX, and $13 plus shipping fo rthe TX+crystals, but I'm open to offers.

Prices are up in the air right now, but lets say $7 for the servo and $15 for the ESC. Shipping is not included in those prices. I want these gone by the end of the week, so even if you're slightly interested, PM me an offer and we'll work something out. I won't be offended if you lowball me!