Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe. >

2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.

I have two NiCD, NiMh, and LiPo capable 16x8v6 AC/DC Integy Chargers for sale. These items are brand new in box, never used. I have never sold anything here before, but I have a perfect ebay rating for gsimms_2000. Thats where they go next, but I wanted to give you a chance first. I am not interested in trades. Shipping will be either insured Priority Mail or Fedex Ground to United States. I have one of these chargers myself, and it is so nice and compact. It does not take up much space on the pit table and it has a built in power supply. It can also run motors and you can use that function to power a lathe.

The pricing is as follows: Team Integy Indi 16x8v6 AC/DC Computerized Charger with Dyno2 (NiCD, NiMH and Li-Poly)[INTE2031] $170.00 each shipped or $325.00 for both shipped, USA only.

This is the Team Integy Indi 16x8v6 1-10 cell AC/DC computerized NiCD, NiMH and Li-Poly charger with built in motor Dyno! Team Integy has taken racing electronics to a whole new level, the all new 16x8v6 high performance charger that is capable of charging Li-Poly, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries at up to 8.0A, discharge 0.1 to 30.0A as well as break-in motors and dyno test motors at up to 9.0V! This charger accepts 11-15VDC, but also has a built in power supply so you can run it from 110-120VAC input also. It has twin cooling fans, built-in thermo sensor, reverse polar protection, overload protection and overheat protection. The included thermo sensor is very accurate and responsive, and the user can specify the cutoff temperature and voltage which are continuously monitored. Your expensive racing batteries are now protected against overcharging or overheating! Team Integy's 3-phase charging will increase overall battery runtime and improve total battery lifespan due to reduced internal temperature and pressure.

The built in motor DYNOv2 reads output voltage, current, motor rpm and commutator interference. The system use a magnetic coupler and hall effect sensor to detect motor rpm. The motor DYNOv2 works with almost any race motor from 7 to 27 turns; stock motors, modified motors, and also drive slave motors. The motor DYNOv2 includes up to 12 run memory test data and recall. Adjustable linear output is adjustable between 0 to 9VDC, so the unit can also break-in motors as well as drive commutator lathe motor as well as perform repeatable break-in with variable dual speed, adjustable run timer, cool down timer and up to 99 cycles!

The charger sports the following incredible features:

Input: 12 to 15V DC or 110-120V AC
1-8 cell: NiCd and Ni-MH batteries
1-3 cell: Lithium Polymer batteries
Linear Charge: 0.1 to 8.0A
Discharge: 0.1 to 30.0A
Motor-run: 1.0 to 9.0V
Motor Dyno: Check RPM & condition
Break-in: Adjust high & low voltage
Timer: Cool delay & up to 99 cycles
User can save & recall motor data
F-1 SPEC 3-phase charge
Adjustable "mAh" long logout
Adjustable thermo cutoff
Adjustable deltaV 0mV-120mV
Auto discharge before charge
Anti-false peak DSP software
Adjustable cool down timer
Adjustable trickle rate & on/off
Cycle battery up to 9 times
Twin cooling fans
Built-in thermo sensor
Reverse polarity protection
Overload protection
Overheat protection
1-year limited warranty
Dimensions: 7.25" x 7" x 2"

I have one of these myself, and I paid nearly double this.
This is new in box, never used Integy Auto Super Lathe - $90 shipped.
This is the Team Integy Auto Super Lathe.
FEATURES: Re-cuts commutators of R/C racing motors to insure their highest performance and longest life
Fits all 540 and 550 size stock and modified armatures
Adjustable armature support, auto alignment technology eliminates parallel adjustment
User adjustable feed speed
Class A ultra durable carbide cutting bit
CAD design minimizes harmonic vibrations
CNC built for perfect alignment-requires no adjustment
12V DC drive motor
Foam lined aluminum carrying case with handle and two latches

INCLUDES: Team Integy Auto Super Lathe with carbide cutting bit, carrying case, instruction manual and 22" (559mm) power cord with alligator clips

SPECS: Lathe; Carrying Case;
Length: 7.5" (191mm) 10.2" (259mm)
Width: 3.9" (100mm) 7.7" (196mm)
Height: 3.7" (95mm) 5.5" (140mm)
Attached Thumbnails 2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.-dscf0214.jpg   2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.-dscf0215.jpg   2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.-dscf0222.jpg   2 New 16x8v6 with Dyno2 AC/DC Integy Chargers and an Integy Auto-super lathe.-intp2031.jpg  

Last edited by gsimms; 08-15-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 08-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Tech Rookie

ttt
Old 08-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

ttt
Old 08-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default Integy motor lathe

Delete...had intended to pm

Last edited by Scottrik; 08-20-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Tech Rookie

All items sold.