Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tmaxx 2.5 w/performance upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up tmaxx 2.5 for sale or trade

tmaxx 2.5 excellent condition. or trade for 1/8 buggy, ofna hyper, kyosho, gs storm. here are the specs. supermaxx 10mm f.o.c gears with the nitro input gear as well, megatech steel brake with carbon fiber pads, superrmaxx titanium driveshafts front and rear, dynamite cvds front and rear with titanium hinge pins and turnbuckles, rick ritter racing pipe, steel hex head screws, fullforce spider chassis, high torque servo with skid plate, aluminum servo mounts for throttle and steering,trinity 6cell hump pack with quick charge connector, 7.2 volt battery for the ez start, swamp dawgs tires with rpm offset rims, robinson racing double slipper clutch also the truck comes with but not installed yet rc raven chrome duel rate springs and there chrome aluminum shock towers, and a extra robinson spur gear and a 18 tooth clutch bell.
the truck has only 1/2 gallon of fuel thru it it is bullet proof. i have no radio or receiver for it i sold it to a friend who needed one when i got the futaba 3pk. this is a beuty a must see i can email pics upon request just let me know. i will ship it to your door for $550.00 this is a great deal.my email address is [email protected].

Last edited by snkplisssskin; 04-25-2003 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Tech Rookie

hello any offers? help me out guys.
Old 04-26-2003, 05:08 AM
Tech Rookie

wow no one interested in a all out racing tmaxx. maybe i will be better off and part out the tamxx. whats wrong with this deal
Old 04-27-2003, 12:40 PM
Tech Rookie

can someone tell me whats wrong with this is it that iam asking tomuch or what. i can remember when these trucks where hot and people just could not wait for them. well i tried anyway so my loss.
Old 04-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Tech Rookie

ok here is the deal of the century. i will ship to your door for $ 475.00 now thats a deal. the truck has evrything in it to get you up for bashing or racing. most of the stuff was purchased at the hobbyshopnj. so this truck was built right.