Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
>>>{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}<<< >

>>>{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}<<<

>>>{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}<<<

Old 05-31-2007, 03:21 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Unhappy >>>{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}<<<

Well....This pains me greatly to have to do this, but things are changing, and I'll be traveling alot more now, so I am having to thin out some R/C stuff.

I have 3.3 REVO for sale, it started life as a 2.5 version, and was upgraded to a full 3.3 truck with the exception of the tranny case...which I have a new one, it just hasn't been put on yet. I just rebuilt the 3.3 engine with new a brand new piston, sleeve, rod, and bearings. It hasn't even been fired up yet since the rebuild, so it will have to broken in per traxxas guidelines. The truck is in absolute great shape, and is ready to have the engine broke in, and hit the track.
It also has a pretty good list of hop-ups on it to get it ready for the track. Here's what I can think of that's on the truck, or could come with it....

1)Brand new 3.3 chassis that has two racedays on it
2)Swept back arms
3)GTR hardcoated shock bodies
4)Titanium coated shock shafts
5)23mm proline hubs
6)RPM knuckles w/grub screw mod
7)1/8 scale air filter and custom brace
8)Tekno throttle servo mount
9)Traxxas resonator pipe
10)OS header w/1 raceday on it
11)Traxxas aluminum tube lightweight pushrods
12)P2 rockers
13)Traxxas aluminum tube turnbuckles w/2 racedays on them
14)Tekno wing mount
15)Proline High downforce wing, dyed black w/ 2racedays on it
16)Proline single steering servo arm
17)Slayden steering mods done
18)Custom throttle servo guard
19)40mm lightweight flywheel
20)Backplate for engine (for use with starter box)
21)FOC conversion
22)Close-ratio gear set
23)Complete set of Titanium pillow balls (NOT THE CHEAP ONES!)
24)VERY nice set of aluminum shock mounts
25)Flat rechargeable receiver pack (great shape)
26)Brand new set of Maxx sized, standard off-set, black dyed, Proline velocity wheels, with Brand new Crimefighters on them, ALSO with the High-dollar (15 bucks just for the foams) OFNA Orange foams in them, too. They are BRAND NEW, never been on the truck!
27)Basically brand new Dynamite 23mm hard-coated wrench
28)Proline Desert Rat body w/two racedays on it
29)Proline 23mm 40-series standard offset Wabash dyed black wheels with like new (97% tread left) Crimefighter tires mounted on them. Tires, foams, wheels, and hexes are all like new!

I just rebuilt the shocks, replaced the driveshafts (wheel and center), serviced and refilled the diffs, and put a new spur gear and slipper in it. So, they all have just 2 saturdays (three 5 minute heats, and one 15 minute main) of racing on them, and that's all.

It also comes with the parts that are pictured too. Some are used, some are new, but all are VERY useable.

It will be sold without radio/receiver, but other than that, I can sell it a few different ways...Price will vary accordingly, obviously.

I can sell it with the servos left in it....Airtronics 94358 for steering, and 94360 for throttle, or I can sell it without servos. These are the best two servos in the biz, in my opinion. I upgraded the 358 to all metal gears, too.

I also have a ballistic starter box for it, that I modified/engineered to be a direct drop on fit (perfectly aligned to the flywheel, and doesn't move around) with the tekno servo mount. The starter box can be 'un-engineered' to fit any REVO, with no problems though.

For everything that I have listed and in the pics (turn-key, minus radio and receiver), I am looking to get $650 shipped to the lower 48 states.
That includes everything on this page, (including servos), starter box (minus gel cell battery), and all the extra parts and accessories that I have pictured and listed for it, including the new set of new wheels and tires.
---------------------------------------------------------------
For the truck with no servos, I'd take $575 shipped
----------------------------------------------
For the truck with no servos, and no starter box, I would take $500 shipped
-------------------------------------------------------------
For just the Ballistic starter box, I'd take 75 shipped to the lower 48 for it. It's in absolute great condition! The starter wheel is in great shape, as is the motor and belt for it, too. It has NO problems either.
For just the extras set of new 23mm Maxx sized wheels and tires, I would take $60 shipped.

I will accept paypal and POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY. I ONLY ship to CONFIRMED paypal addresses, NO EXCEPTIONS. Item will be shipped either USPS parcel post, or UPS ground, whichever is cheaper, unless you want to pay for faster shipping.
Insurance will be up to the buyer to pay for if you want it...I'm not responsible for the package once it leaves my hands! I only ship to the lower 48 states, sorry!

Check my feedback on here, and you'll see that I'm a very honest trader.

Thanks, Brad

Keep in mind that this truck is USED, and shows signs of normal use. SO, if you are wanting new, then you should buy a new one.

Post here before PMing, so there are no descrepencies as to who "was first".
Attached Thumbnails &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-revo-t6.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-revo-t1.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-revo-t2.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-revosb-t3.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-revoparts-t5.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 05-31-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:24 PM

another pic
Attached Thumbnails &gt;&gt;&gt;{AWESOME RACE READY REVO FOR SALE}&lt;&lt;&lt;-maxx-cfs-t4.jpg  
Old 05-31-2007, 03:47 PM

Oh, I about forgot...It comes with 7 new pair (enough for seven wheels) of the oversized wheel bearings for the RPM knuckles, too. And, five 5x11 clutch bell bearings. AND, a 16 tooth clutch bell as well.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:14 PM

One bump before ebay tonight....
Old 06-01-2007, 08:20 AM

Sent it off to the 'bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6113&rd=1&rd=1