Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
ESTES SkyRanger TRU Can more fun be had with a RTF for 20.00 ? >

ESTES SkyRanger TRU Can more fun be had with a RTF for 20.00 ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ESTES SkyRanger TRU Can more fun be had with a RTF for 20.00 ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Default ESTES SkyRanger TRU Can more fun be had with a RTF for 20.00 ?

I LOVE THIS 20.00 PLANE !

Sky Rangers® Micro R/C Airplane
Product Number: 4160
Introducing one of the greatest values in Micro R/C! This new Sky Rangers R/C airplane is packed full of new technology, such as a Lithium Polymer battery, powerful twin motor system and solid state electronic controller/charger!

Controlling and charging the plane is easy using the included All-In-One controller and charger. This field ready 4-way controller with built in charger is designed for easy operation and trouble free use at the field. Plus this unit comes equipped with our exclusive Fly-Rite™ steering control that allows anyone, new or experienced, to fly like a pro.

Length: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Wingspan: 14.0 in. (35.6 cm)
Notes: 2-Channer controller & charger (Freq. 27.095MHz)

I FN' LOVE THIS LITTLE $20.00 PLANE !
I was out and about and I saw this at Toys R Us. I said "For 20.00.... I'll try it..."

Came home, stuck the stickers on it, plugged in and attached the wings, 6 batteries in the TX, and away I went to the lighted parking lot near my house....

It was dead calm with just a slight 1 mph wind, and I couldn't sleep. I took out my Airhogs STORM LAUNCHER and the Estes plane I got at TRU this week. I had buzzed it around the grass field next to my house earlier in the week, but it really was not enough room. Well, tonight it was awesome

It flew so perfect it was as if I had been flying for 20 years like a pro. I even had an audiance with the night crew workers watching while on smoke break and one guy came up and said "hey man... thats a really nice RC plane... where ya get it?"

So I told him. He now has one too

Nice to be able to walk to my own personal lighted flying field and not be bothered by anyone at nearly 2 am

I met up with GURUMODS (member here on this site) today, and I gave him one as a present for hooking me up with his FG MonsterTruck and delivering it to me. I hope he takes it out and flies it.

I put the wing decals on the bottom of the plane since it was what I was looking at for almost 12 minutes worth of time.

Anyone else have one ?