Wiki Posts
Search

really hopped up team losi lst lst2

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default really hopped up team losi lst lst2

hey guys, i'm selling my shelf queen. well not truley a shelf queen, my basher that never gets used. it is an losi lst with red aluminum everything. arms, shock towers, diff cases,knuckles and much more.upgraded skid plates. has a parma gravedigger body on it. has a orion wasp .28 with roto start with a gallon of fuel through it. tonnes of compression, still hard to turn over. big fuel tank, extra tinitrate shock shafts, extra parts, full set of metric team losi hex wrenches, hpi rotostart wand, dynamite vision peak charger, factory team ass. glow starter, all batts. jr xs3 synthesized remote and recievr with rechargable pack. it has one set of tires for it. imex jumbo swamp kongs. these things are huge. the truck in general is huge. almost 2 feet wide and 2 feet long. it comes completely ready to run. all you need is fuel. now i havent driven this thing in some time, last august. and havent gone through the truck since. i cleaned it and shelfed it. so it should get the full check over before you drive it. comes with small toolbox for tools parts etc... anyway pics will be up later today. now the price, i have over $2500 into this thing as it sits right now, so $800 shipped seems fair to me. anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask. thanks. oh and i accept paypal.

adam
Old 05-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

bump it up. pics soon.