Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
$$KYOSHO ST-R TRUGGY NEW IN THE BOX$$ >

$$KYOSHO ST-R TRUGGY NEW IN THE BOX$$

$$KYOSHO ST-R TRUGGY NEW IN THE BOX$$

Old 05-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default $$KYOSHO ST-R TRUGGY NEW IN THE BOX$$

I am selling a new in the box Kyosho Inferno 777 ST-R truggy that I got for my dad and he never had time to get into the hobby. His loss is your gain as you can save $150 and pick it up for $500.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or my pay pal address is [email protected]
Thanks

The new Kyosho Inferno 777 ST-R sets a new standard for the unlimited truck racing class. Designed by Yuichi Kanai, the 777 ST-R is a full-blown racing truck that borrows some DNA from the World Champion Inferno series, but most of the truck is newly designed to dominate the new class of truck racing.

Features:
Longer suspension arms are essential for truck racing because they create proper suspension geometry. Trucks that use short buggy suspension arms must use long wheel extenders that create too much "jacking" and increase the scrub radius, which makes those trucks very susceptible to torque steer and unpredictable reaction under braking and acceleration. The long arms of the ST-R give the truck the desired overall width and proper wheel offset for superior handling, stability and steering response under all conditions.
High-ratio differentials - Many trucks use the same differential gears that are used in 1/8 buggies, which requires a very big spur gear to achieve a proper final drive ratio for use with the bigger truck tires. This means the center driveshafts must operate at a more extreme angle, which is less efficient and causes more wear; it also pushes the engine farther away from the centerline of the chassis. The ST-R features a 4.3:1 differential ratio, which means it has a much wider range of ratios available, and the spur gear is typically much smaller. When running a smaller spur gear, the driveshafts run straighter for more efficiency and less wear, and the engine stays close to the centerline of the chassis to make the truck more responsive over uneven terrain.
Full set of universal driveshafts - Chrome-plated universal driveshafts are standard equipment on the ST-R. Like all other components of Kyosho competition vehicles, the driveshafts are made from specially selected materials that result in much longer service life.
Standard heavy-duty chassis braces - New chassis braces are standard on the 777 ST-R. These heavy-duty braces are made from anodized aluminum and feature beefy rod ends that last longer, while still allow a little torsional flexing, which is part of the secret of the long-running success of the Kyosho competition buggies.
Bonded semi-metallic brake pads - The standard high-performance brakes are straight from full-scale racing with stronger and more consistent stopping power than ever before. The fade-free brakes provide the same amount of stopping power throughout the race. Precision ground brake discs ensure smooth, pulse-free operation.
17mm hex Hubs - Strong 17mm hex hubs have been race-tested for over a decade on competition buggies, making them ideal for use on the ST-R. Also, most 1/8 buggy racers already have 17mm wrenches in their toolboxes, making this the most logical and economic choice of hub size.
150cc fuel tank - The big engines commonly used in unlimited truck racing burn a little more fuel than a buggy engine, so the ST-R will come equipped with a race-legal 150cc fuel tank to feed even the thirstiest big blocks. The high-quality fuel tank features high attention to detail, ensuring that quick fuel stops are possible while keeping a reliable seal to ensure consistent engine performance.
Lightweight, hard-anodized main chassis plate - The standard chassis plate is constructed of premium-grade 7075 T6 aluminum and coated with the highest-quality hard anodizing available. The quality of the anodizing makes the chassis tougher and more resistant to wear.
Full-size rear wing - The standard body for the Inferno 777 ST-R is wider than most, which allows the use of a full-width rear wing according to racing rules for this class of truck. The wider wing provides increased stability, especially over larger jumps where there's more air time.
Attached Thumbnails $$KYOSHO ST-R TRUGGY NEW IN THE BOX$$-kyo31352b.jpg  

Last edited by ryno1922; 05-09-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

TTT
Old 05-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I ordered a receiver from this guy and it never got to me. He says he shipped it with Fedex and it is lost. He should file a claim with them and refund me my money.
Paypal has found that he owes me the money, however he has opened a new paypal account so that they cannot collect from him.
He is acting like a real scum. Won't respond, won't refund.

Be careful.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Ummmmmmmmm,can someone say"SCAMMER"?????
Old 05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Ryno wrote me an email and said would make good on the refund. I will post here when that is done.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Pics of the truggy?
Old 05-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMcpot
Pics of the truggy?

Good luck, I'm still waiting for pics of the 3pk case he was selling.

He's selling a truggy on a site where pretty much everyone know's about it, yet he includes a couple paragraphs from Kyosho's site in the ad as if were all clueless about an ST-R.

What state does this Rhyno live in?