T-Maxx For Sale

Old 04-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default T-Maxx For Sale

T-Maxx 2.5 with the Dynamite .21 Conversion Kit im trying to sell all my rc stuff right now and get just a Revo. Here is the list of everything on it.

Blue Aluminum Steering Bell Cranks= 20$

Bowtie Tires= 40$

JR 4800S Steering Servo= 100$

JR 4800T Throttle Servo= 100$

Rechargable Reciever Pack And Charger= 20$

T-Maxx 3.3 Shock Towers And Body Mounts= 20$

RRP Steel Spur Gear= 40$

RRP Steel Clutch Bell= 20$

Dynamite .21 Conversion Kit With Mach .26= 300$

New 2 Speed Transmission W/O Reverse= 150$

Front Titanium Skidplate= 80$

Red Ford Body And Purple Hummer Body

Carbon Fiber Disc Brake

I will include shock springs and sportraxx tires if I can find them.

Glow Plug Igniter And Charger

Ofna Fail Safe

Im sure there's a lot of other thing I have missed that are on it or have been put on it.

There's been well over 1000$ put into this truck from breaking things and upgrading.

The truck runs great now that I got the new transmission in it and new clutch pads and clutch bell it is super fast but im just trying to get all of my rc stuff out of here so I can just buy a new revo and start racing again.b

It will come in its original box.

The pull start needs to be put back together I can do it but it just pissed me off and I just want this thing out of here fast because this truck has put me threw hard times so I just threw everything in the box im shipping it in.

It will be for sale until someone bids on it on ebay or unless someone is interested in it on here but if someone bids on it on ebay before I see someone is interested in it on here I will say its sold.

I will take 400 I really would like 500 but I know that it is old and no one will buy it for that much so im going to say 400$. I will only accept paypal and you will have to pay for shipping.

Go to this website for pictures http://www.rcsite.com/forums/post13154.aspx?#13506
Old 04-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Tech Rookie

come on nobody want a nice t-maxx it is very nice and runs great