Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Yokomo MR4TCs w/spares to trade Electric Stadium Truck >

Yokomo MR4TCs w/spares to trade Electric Stadium Truck

Yokomo MR4TCs w/spares to trade Electric Stadium Truck

Old 04-19-2007, 12:12 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Yokomo MR4TCs w/spares to trade Electric Stadium Truck

Silver Surface Graphite MR4TC and probably a Special or Worlds Edition MR4TC. (Maybe use the second parts or as a second car). With hundreds and hundreds of spare parts. Probably enough to build another MR4TC or 2 using the old style spare chassis. Plus I'll give you a handful of Mod motors as well. Some 10x2, 11x2 and 12x2 motors. Those motors were given to me so I give them to you. You would recognize the previous owner of them, some have the name on them. They were given to help out our club, and now I am starting a new Off-road club instead of TC club, so I need to blow out my TC stuff. My loss your gain. I am still keeping a lot of stuff that was given for the new off-road club. I need the Stadium truck to get our new club up and going. I paid for these cars and spares. You can go back through my posts in you care and see who I got them from.

Thanks for looking.

I personally ran the SSG at the last club. The other MR4TC I had out as a loaner to a couple of brothers just so that they could be part of the club.

Currently in the new club I have a student with a stadium truck and another with a buggy. I need to get a vehicle so that I can race with them and build some interest so that others will come and join. There is not a lot of activity in our little town, and RC would help provide something fun for the youth to be able to do.

Thanks again.

Cmotif <><
Old 04-20-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Default price?

You didn't put a price for these. How much for the whole lot?
Old 04-20-2007, 09:32 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks for looking. Trade in process with lil3j!

Cmotif <><

Last edited by Cmotif; 04-20-2007 at 02:07 PM.