Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
ALOT of REVO parts F/S F/T ROLLER TOO! >

ALOT of REVO parts F/S F/T ROLLER TOO!

ALOT of REVO parts F/S F/T ROLLER TOO!

Old 04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default ALOT of REVO parts F/S F/T ROLLER TOO!

I have 2 diff casings 2 diff housings and throttle return springs all new in packages. I also have a brand new STS pullstarter with backplate and OWB stuff.... and a sts carb rebuild kit. make offers on it all guys,, thanks Oh and I also have robinson racing 36/40 spur with another 38 in the package as well... make offers. I have to go through all the parts still to write down part numbers and all that but its going to take awhile.... most of this stuff is new. pics guys,, sorry if their not the best and Ill write a list of stuff tomorrow of what it all is.. thanks [IMG]

REVO ROLLER IS NOT DONE YET,, THIS IS JUST WHERE I HAVE IT DONE A THIS POINT.. THANKS And I will do trades... thanks for looking.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Once you get an updated list can you drop them to me please. I'm racing a Revo this year and she's gonna need to common wear items. Nice lot, let's talk.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Ive been working on a list whenever I can while watching my 1 yr old.. Not an easy task but as soon as I get a list done Illl let ya know.. Anything special your looking for.??? ... The way its listed here is how its listed on other sites and guys are just asking me about specific parts and this stuff is going fast.. so you might want to let me know if you want anything special before its gone.. thanks
Old 04-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default revo

what kind of tires and how much
Old 04-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Crime fighters on proline dish rims and about 95 thread left , make offer..
Old 04-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default tires

what hub are they and are the 40 series or regular maxx
give you 50
Old 04-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

hi. can i have a complete list of the revo stuff and what you are asking please. thanks

[email protected]
Old 04-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...22#post3250722
Old 04-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

Please click the link people... this guy basically lowballed me on my stuff and the stuff he had I really did not want.He wanted to give me motors that didnt run,,,a buggy that needed parts,, and some shocks that you can't buy parts for to use them .integy piggyback... . He sent me nothing and I sent him nothing.. Period.. But everyone else that has done a deal with me on parts has gotten them havent they... YES So preach all you want about how I'm a bad guy.. For the deal you wanted me to do,, sure I'll be the bad guy for that... thank you and have a great day...
Old 04-27-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Master

Then the only question I would have based on that is WHY AVOID ME AND SIMPLY NOT SAY SO? Irreguardless, good luck to those that deal with you and I'm done. It's not my place to interfere with you or your ads, only report the facts to others so they are made aware of how I was dealt with. All you had to do was pick up the phone when I called, replied to an IM or returned an email. Instead, you did nothing and left me wondering. Last we spoke you told me that you would forward your mailing address to me and then you fell of the face of the earth. In addition, last we spoke your words were something to the effect of "we have a deal". Irreguardless, the buggy runs mint as it tore up my back yard yesterday and I'm glad I got the opportunity to keep it. So all is well in the end but you "disappearing" after a deal is made is NOT good business. That's all I ever said and all I ever meant to convey to others looking to make a deal with you. If you actually deliver to those that you DO reply to then more power to you. Hiding is not the answer and I have every right to say so to others whether it's to your liking or not. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WHAT SAY SOMETHING! That was my only point and I believe I've made it. Good luck in your buying/selling/trading future sir. I would've said NOTHING if you would've simply said to me "no thanks". I fail to see where I'm at fault here. I reported what happened. If you don't like what I said then maybe you should've acted differently. I reported facts, nothing more. Have a good day to you sir as well.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Ok man you post in your little ad and then you come back here and do it in mine after saying your done there... Your didnt get the deal you wanted so your mad ok fine.. great, wonderful,, awsome. Noone else has replied to this but me.. I'll let the mods take care of this now... ya had no right to post any of the things you did so bye.. go away and stay away from my ads....
Old 04-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Oh and mods please delete this ad EVERYTHINGS BEEN SOLD in the listing!