Search

BEWARE OF ANTHONY STUNDLEY OF FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Exclamation BEWARE OF ANTHONY STANDLEY OF FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA

BEWARE OF ANTHONY STANDLEY OF FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA
this is just a follow-up about ANTHONY STANDLEY, i spoke to his mom yesterday 9:30am est and told her about what her son did to me. she said she will tell her son ANTHONY to call me back about the RB ENGINE and other missing parts for the kyosho SP2, but until now 12:45am of mar31st he has not even bothered to call me. ANTHONY is really a bad person to deal with. ANTHONY is a liar and very dishonest person.
TO ALL RCTECH, RCUNIVERSE AND EBAY BUYERS BE VERY CAREFUL AND DO NOT TRUST ANTHONY STANDLEY FROM FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA. after receiving your payment he will not send you the stuff that you paid for.
any information about ANTHONY, please inform us here at rctech, for the benefit of all of us rc hobbyists.
please support me for this cause............thanks, EMMEL.

Last edited by hellomoto1118; 04-02-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

what is his screen name?
Old 03-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

That sucks Emmel. I hope you get it taken care of.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Another one of those " I'm gonna hide under mommy's skirt " little shit heads...I've had bad expericences with 2 mommy's little boys over here on rctech..both are freaking liars and one of them is also an arrogant little SOB!! Grow up, learn about responsibities first before doing a trade...I feel sorry for you Emmel to have come across a prick like this...
Old 03-31-2007, 08:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

should start a topic "Scammers" many of us can relate to sellers not holding up their end of the bargain.

Jim
Old 03-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by canadian_blast
should start a topic "Scammers" many of us can relate to sellers not holding up their end of the bargain.

Jim
I did that on here because i thought it would be easier to to look at a list of names of scammers then to search and search and maybe miss something but after i did i was told to look at the trader feedback.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Default thanks

thanks a lot guys for your support. i'm not sure about his screen name since he removed his screen name in rcuniverse. i think it was ANT1112. i'm going to try to get a help from the fredericksburg virginia police department, i already have their number. maybe one of these days i will be knocking at his doorstep.
again thanks for the support.............EMMEL
Old 03-31-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

how did you pay him?
Old 03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default response

is this him?
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=273784
Old 03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (80%+)

This really bites when you get burned I recently had problems with a tire truing machine from a member. One thing I would recommend for your protection would be to remove his physical address and leave city and state. Reason if something happened to this individual being a minor you could be leagally liable for posting locations of a minor this is protected by law. Even when we are scammed by a minor and they do deserve punishment we as a society are obligated to protect minors. Just a thought. And sorry you too have been burned.....
Good Luck In Getting This Resolved
Old 03-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hope it works out for you. Sucks being scammed. I got scammed good on another board and on here as well.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

If you want to really surprice him show up at his front door steps

good luck i hope this matter ends for you
Old 04-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Angry

Originally Posted by gunlocators
This really bites when you get burned I recently had problems with a tire truing machine from a member. One thing I would recommend for your protection would be to remove his physical address and leave city and state. Reason if something happened to this individual being a minor you could be leagally liable for posting locations of a minor this is protected by law. Even when we are scammed by a minor and they do deserve punishment we as a society are obligated to protect minors. Just a thought. And sorry you too have been burned.....
Good Luck In Getting This Resolved
That is a well put statement, Gunlocators. Being scammed is never a good feeling, but posting the actual address on a public forum could pose an issue. I would personally leave the name and remove any address information and/or phone numbers.

On another note, that goes to show what type of parent or parents the punk has. If someone would have called my mom or dad and alerted them of such a scheme, I would have had to correct my wrong and then seek medical attention from the trauma inflicted by my parents. Not to mention, I would've been forced to issue some sort of apology on the forum and all of my "computer use" would have been taken away. Bad parenting is killing our country.

Thanks
Loren
Old 04-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation thanks GSCL-1

THANKS GSCL-1 yes that's him. ANTHONY is selling the RB engine again even though i've already paid for it. i called his land phone and spoke to his mom, she said she will tell her son to call me and she said she doesn't have anything to do about our deal. i guess it's ok to her that her son's like that, abig liar and a very dishonest person. his dignity is only for $400, too bad. i'm not going to stop posting his name here and i'm going to report him to rcuniverse, ebay and here at rctech so cannot do anymore business. he must be stopped.
PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP FRAUD LIKE ANTHONY STUNDLEY........
THANKS
Old 04-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation NO WORD UNTIL NOW

until now no word from ANTHONY STANDLEY yet. fredericksburg police dept called his land phone this morning but his mother told the policeman she doesn't know where ANTHONY is. i guess even his mother is supporting his son's wrong doings. i've talked to the mother twice already, but still no call from ANTHONY. i filed a complain against him in rcuniverse. i pm'ed him last night and today he removed his ad for the rb engine that he didn't send me. i called the guy who was interested in buying the engine and he was thankful for the information that i told him. the guy said he will report ANTHONY as bad seller and fraud.
i'll update my fight against ANTHONY STANDLEY everyday so the people will be informed about this thief............thanks, emmel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.