TC4, extras, set to run!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)
Default TC4, extras, set to run!

Up for sale is an AWESOME TC4 ready to rock, all the carbon upgrades for the pan chassis. Set up to run carpet.

The box of extra parts has a ton of stuff in it, spring kit, suspension parts, 2 "factory team" blue battery straps, diff parts, aluminum rear tow blocks, and so on. There is also an extra tub.

I am going to include 2 battery packs, one Integy 3800 set, and one Pro Match IB 4200 WC 1.23+ set. Some GOOD cells.

The car has a checkpoint 19T motor, Novak Cyclone speed control, Novak XXL FM receiver with 79FM crystal, Futaba 3305 metal gear hi torque servo.

All you need is a radio, and you can run the car!

Has 3 used custom painted Late Model bodies, the 2 Budweiser bodies are in GREAT shape, the Bass Pro Shops body was used most, and it is the worst of the 3. I am also throwing in a brand new Late Model body still in the package.

$210 To your door....Paypal ONLY