For sale lot of stuff

Old 03-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

right but for the people who have feedback on here........we have the right to say"hey im the one with the good feedback, you have absolutely NONE"..... so the ones with the feedback and clout pretty much have proven that they wont screw someone.......ANY scammer can come on here and put up some pics and prices and send MO anytime.......then take the money and run....if boomer wants cred hes gotta give allot more than someone who's been proven that they will not screw anyone over (ie ship 1st, or send at the same time).............and due to the fact that he didnt send any additional pics as requested, and agreed to send a confirmation and then i would send the MO........but of course didnt send any info....didnt say anything.......that is not a sign of someone who is willing to build ANY kind of credibility on this OR ANY forum....... so unless you honer your deal..........in my eyes......you are not an honest and/or trustful person
Old 03-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

boomer - is the xray spool one of the multi-diffs? or just a spool?? from the pics it kinda looks like one of the multi diffs...

Thanks....
Old 03-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iluvmud
right but for the people who have feedback on here........we have the right to say"hey im the one with the good feedback, you have absolutely NONE"..... so the ones with the feedback and clout pretty much have proven that they wont screw someone.......ANY scammer can come on here and put up some pics and prices and send MO anytime.......then take the money and run....if boomer wants cred hes gotta give allot more than someone who's been proven that they will not screw anyone over (ie ship 1st, or send at the same time).............and due to the fact that he didnt send any additional pics as requested, and agreed to send a confirmation and then i would send the MO........but of course didnt send any info....didnt say anything.......that is not a sign of someone who is willing to build ANY kind of credibility on this OR ANY forum....... so unless you honer your deal..........in my eyes......you are not an honest and/or trustful person
Are you serious??

You want someone to send his items first, then get paid for them?? so that's like me ordering something from a new hobby shop and say "send me the parts first, then I'll pay you - and you need to honor it because you're a new shop"

New to rctech or not, the dude is well within his rights not to ship until you pay...and 200+ posts don't make you that seasoned of a rctech'er
Old 03-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Do i still have dibs on the batteries? I tried to call you! Its cool just trying to make sure!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by k_bojar
Are you serious??

You want someone to send his items first, then get paid for them?? so that's like me ordering something from a new hobby shop and say "send me the parts first, then I'll pay you - and you need to honor it because you're a new shop"

New to rctech or not, the dude is well within his rights not to ship until you pay...and 200+ posts don't make you that seasoned of a rctech'er
Very well put.

At one time I purchased 2 M8 radios with Novak switch and novak xxtra receiver from a guy who had been new to the forums. I did think maybe he might burn me but he sent items. Both radios work and only cost me $150. I'm not saying buy, but I am saying that he sounds to have a valid point. R/C cars are second to trying to make a living. I've been burned before in 1993 buying a 1987 Toyota 4Runner. CHP found me as the victom of fraud. When you loose thousands, you become smarter and less inocent. Everyday we are on these forums we send money to guys that 99.9% of the time we will never meet. Sure they have feedback and some even have thousands of posts. We still don't really know them. If the guy is new, let him offer his stuff. If you want to buy PM him. If you don't want to buy, just let the thread alone. Don't type doubt into his validation because we all start from the bottom as newcomers. Only inform everyone if you know for fact that the seller is burning people or has burnt someone. Just my thoughts.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by k_bojar
Are you serious??

good way to interpret what i said......if you could read, we agreed to ship same time(when he sent me a confirm) and since he didnt do ANYTHING he said he was going to do.....it raises concern......and i never said i was a seasoned rc-techer...... i have established positive feedback on here, and other r/c's.........so maybe you might want to double read what was written......

Originally Posted by Intotheblade
I'm not standing up for boom or anything. But I don't think it's too fair to say it's a trick or scam just because he's new to the forum. I'm pretty new to the forum too. We gotta start somewhere don't we?
and i never said it was a scam i was just letting you guys know what he did to me..........maybe i should have put that in there......if he didnt want to trade BE A MAN AND SAY IT......dont hide...I WILL CALL YOU OUT!!!!!!!

Last edited by iluvmud; 03-24-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default STUFF FOR SALE

WELL, IN MY PAST EXPERIENCES WITH THIS TYPE OF SITUATION, THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION THAT SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT UP BY NOW.

SEND HIM A POSTAL MONEY ORDER AND SEND IT PRORITY MAIL WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

THAT WAY 2 THINGS ARE FOR SURE.

1. HIM , OR SOMEONE AT THAT RESIDENCE, HAS TO SIGN FOR IT AND THAT SECURE'S THAT THE MONEY WAS RECEIVED TO THAT ADDRESS.

2. A POSTAL MONEY ORDER IS COVERED FOR LOSS AND THEFT. IT'S PLAINLY STATED ON THE BACK OF EACH MONEY ORDER RECEIPT.

THAT'S WHY I ONLY USE POSTAL MONEY ORDERS AND ONLY TAKE MONEY ORDERS.

ALSO, DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT, THE POST OFFICE WILL "PERSONALLY" LOOK INTO THE MATTER CONSIDERING THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REFUND. OF COURSE, YOU HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE AND WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET YOUR REFUND. IT IS THE GOV. AFTER ALL.

BOTTOM LINE THOUGH, IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, ACTS LIKE A DUCK... WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE.

JUST MY OPINION,

MARCEL
Old 03-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FUJIMO
WELL, IN MY PAST EXPERIENCES WITH THIS TYPE OF SITUATION, THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION THAT SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT UP BY NOW.

SEND HIM A POSTAL MONEY ORDER AND SEND IT PRORITY MAIL WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

THAT WAY 2 THINGS ARE FOR SURE.

1. HIM , OR SOMEONE AT THAT RESIDENCE, HAS TO SIGN FOR IT AND THAT SECURE'S THAT THE MONEY WAS RECEIVED TO THAT ADDRESS.

2. A POSTAL MONEY ORDER IS COVERED FOR LOSS AND THEFT. IT'S PLAINLY STATED ON THE BACK OF EACH MONEY ORDER RECEIPT.

THAT'S WHY I ONLY USE POSTAL MONEY ORDERS AND ONLY TAKE MONEY ORDERS.

ALSO, DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT, THE POST OFFICE WILL "PERSONALLY" LOOK INTO THE MATTER CONSIDERING THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REFUND. OF COURSE, YOU HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE AND WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET YOUR REFUND. IT IS THE GOV. AFTER ALL.

BOTTOM LINE THOUGH, IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, ACTS LIKE A DUCK... WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE.

JUST MY OPINION,

MARCEL
ture that.....i honestly dont deal with anything but paypal........but i liked what he offered, and he had suggested the arrangement that we agreed upon......i explained to him that i had been screwed more than a cpl of times, so he came up with that, after i suggest that since i have good standings on multiple sites he ship 1st.......but eh.....you people can flame me if youd like
Old 03-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

postal money order is covered, wow. i was burned three years ago for 700.00 from a postal money order and still have never received anything. and i filed every complaint under the sun. if someone signs for the letter big deal. once the check is cashed its up to them to do there part or your burned.

in my opinion go with your gut feeling, kinda like should i pass here or on the back straight. lol. no really get phone numbers and call the guy, his address and i would use paypal or ask for ebay feedback.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I think we are all right with our points. I simply sympathize with boom, since I was new to this forum a little bit before. And good thing a few member trusted me and made deals with me. Hey, no one's to tell you who's to trust or not. ^_^ GOod luck selling your stuff boom!
Old 03-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Tech Rookie

im sorry that im new to this form im not trying to say that anyone is tring to ripp anyone off thanks for everone on here for sticking up for me what do you mean by feedback where can you check feedback on this site i have one deal pending and the rest are this for sale . ive siad from day 1 that i dont have paypal . and needed a money oder to shipp items out
Old 03-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Tech Rookie

DEALS PENDING
\
TEKIN CHARGER AND 12TH SCALE TIRES
/
ALL SIX CELLS 3800'S AND 3700'S AND 1 4200
\
TRINITY DPD SOLD MONEY RECIVED
Old 03-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Tech Rookie

K-BOJAR - is the xray spool one of the multi-diffs? or just a spool?? from the pics it kinda looks like one of the multi diffs...

Thanks.... I USED IT AS A SPOOL ONLY I THINK ITS JUST A SPOOL THANKS

T4 GUY----Do i still have dibs on the batteries? I tried to call you! Its cool just trying to make sure! YES WAITING ON YOU AND THE MONEY ODER
Old 03-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

day one huh?? heres your pm to me...i still have them all

boomer_660
Tech Rookie

12 Posts Since Mar 2007

Old 03-22-2007, 01:42 PM Default Re: tirws View Public Profile Send a private message to boomer_660 Reply With Quote

are you willing to send the money for the tires and radio tomorrow at lunch i will mail it out at 8 am as soon as the shipping place opens if your will to mail the money out friday around lunch time ill do it

and BTW i NEVER said you were a scammer....i was posting what you had done to me.......if people take it how they want take it....thats them

hell ill even still buy from you.....as soon as you get paypal......i didnt know it took a week to get setup
Old 03-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Tech Rookie

I ALSO HAVE ONE OF THOSE SMALLER TEKIN CHARGER FOR SALE TEKIN BC112A I WILL POST A PIC OF IT TONIGHT OR MONDAY MORNING YOU NEED A POWER SUPPILE TO USE IT DOESN'T PLIG IN THE WAY LIKE THE BIGGER TEKIN CHARGER IM SELLING OR YOU CAN PLUG IT IN TO THE BIGGER TEKINCHARER AND USE IT THAT WAY SORRY STILL NO PAYPAL SO MONEY ODERES ONLY STILL IM LOOKING FOR $40.00 SHIPPED TO YOU LEAVE ME MESSAGEON HERE OR PM ME THANKS FOR LOOKING

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.