Wiki Posts
Search

1/8th scale Sportwerks Mayhem Roller for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default 1/8th scale Sportwerks Mayhem Roller for sale

Sportwerks Mayhem roller for sale. $75.00 + shipping.
Buggy has a season and a half on it. All spare parts in pics included as well as a set of practice tires. Does not come with a wing or body. And I could only find 3 of the four wheel nuts. But those are all easy things to pick up at LHS.

Last edited by Cameron; 02-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

More pics

Old 02-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Adept

YGPM
Old 02-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Tech Initiate

ygpm
Old 02-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

mayhem sold to Musicman73.
thanks to all for interest.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

pp rec.
thanks
Old 02-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Tech Initiate

I couldn't resist a great deal like this.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Adept

i thank you for the purchase and hope you are happy with it.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Dang, Cameron. I wish Tony had told me about this one...I missed out on a great deal. PM me for other great deals.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Just got my roller from UPS. Cameron, Thanks. I feel like I stole this thing. The tires alone are worth half of what I paid. Plus there were a few hop ups that were not listed. Upgraded braces, Upgraded engine mount and I am sure I may be missing one or two more. I haven't had a chance to really look it over yet. The UPS man left my door not five minutes ago and unfortunatley I haveta go to work. I will be taking it apart and going over it tomorrow. I plan on driving it like I stole it! lol
Old 03-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

I am glad that you are happy with it Musicman. You'll need to go through the diffs, shocks and bearings. Its been so long since it has been on the track that I would have to do the same to tell you what their condition is. Should not be too bad. I am just glad she's found a good home. It's been a good buggy. Enjoy.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Well after spending a few days and $$ on it this Mayhem is ready to go and will be hitting the track this weekend. I went through everything. Cameron did use some heavy duty lock-tite on some stuff. I still have not been able to remove the servo brace. The screws will have to be drilled out to remove it. But at this moment there is no reason to remove it so I will leave it alone. Plenty of spare parts were included.

Here's what it looks like now...This guy is a A+++ seller.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

Musicman, she looks great!!! I am so glad it all worked out for both of us. Enjoy the heck out of it man. Give 'em hell. By the way, I love the green paint. Thats the color I ran on it.

Last edited by Cameron; 03-10-2007 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Tech Initiate

I finally got her dialed in Sunday. I went bashin with some of the local guys from the RCMX forum. I was one of the few who didn't break a thing. I did land a jump flat and knocked the motor off a bit and had to reset the gear mesh, but other that the only problem I had was the tank sprung a leak which I sealed with some silicone. That was minor compared to some of the others that were there.

Evoboy brought 5 truggies with him and left with only one still functional. Another guy with an RS4 crashed into a CRT and totaled his car beyond repair. The CRT was ok and another guy had a runaway and hit a curb head on...the front end was fine...it was the rear end that got messed up bad???????

All in all I got some serious air, had a couple cartwheel landings, but I did land a barrel roll when I hit the ramp wrong...I was amazed at that. I hope the guy with the camera got it on film. It was cool as hell. The highlight of the day was when Thirdgengta landed a jump with his LSP and rode a wheelie the entire length of the parking lot. All I could say was "Sweeeeet!"

I must say Sportwerks makes a durable buggy. I really abused the heck out of it today. By the end of the day tho the brakes were gone. When I needed to stop I had to start doing donuts...lol. I have new brakes and a tank on order and will out again as soon as I have them installed. Very soon I will be taking it to the local track and see how it does in a race setting...But I want my hyper 7 port first or maybe I'll go with a go tech 5 port...still thinking about it..

Oh yeah I almost forgot. After punting and empty gallon of O'donnels fuel with the buggy on accident when trying to avoid an innocent bystander, we invented a new game. RC Bowling! Next week we are setting up the O'Donnels bottles like bowling pins and keeping score. I just don't want to be Pin B*!@#
Old 03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Tech Adept

I am glad to hear your having fun with it. It is a pretty durable buggy. Have fun with it dude.