Community
Wiki Posts
Search

how do i?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default how do i?

how do I report someone for being VERBALLY abusive to me over pms'?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

PM TSR6 about it. He is a moderator, you can link to his name from the tech forum menu under each forum name where it says moderator, just find his name.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Step #1-I would probally start by understanding the difference between a offer and a LOWBALL offer that is simply rediculous and pretty much a insult.
That would help.
Step #2-I would understand that when someone sends me a PM back with a SIMPLE description of why he cant accept your offer,you freak OUT.
I wasnt rude in anyway other than at the end of the description putting.
Your joking right? No humor in your life huh?

Are you really that sensative that you thought my response was rude by putting that?
WOW is all I have to say.

I have been on this board for 5-6 yrs Promoting the hobby and helping others with Email,PM and Im messages all the time without selling them anything.
I simply love the hobby and like helping others.

BUT,
When someone sends you a rediculous offer I can say no or explain to them why I said no so they have a understanding incase they see another item JUST Like mine and understand that it's right around the same price in CASE you didnt know is all.This is called being NICE.Incase you didnt know.
Instead you freak out and got a lil pissy.Well I was sick of your attitude and went OFF through PM's.I will not say Im sorry for getting irritated with people such as yourself.You want everything for nothing and get PISSY when you dont get your way.
Well what I would like to say here I cant.So I did it through Pm's.
I didnt have your email or I would have done it there.Instead I did it through PM's so NOONE on the boards could see the way you REALLY were.
Then this??
While I wish you nothing but the BEST in the hobby all I can say is please drop the Soft stuff ok?

P.S.To others that may have NOT dealt with me(Not many).lol.
I do understand trying to get a good deal and making offer's.
There is a HUGE difference in that and what this guy did.

Les
Old 02-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Default reply

dang,
les I cant believe you got some one so mad that thay want to tattle tail on you.. what a wheenie he is. You were so helpfull at the track yesterday, I just cant believe it.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default For those that read this

Here is the situation..he has a USED zapper......

He said he would take $475 plus shipping...I simply said..."If you can do $400, I can send paypal immediately"

thats it....he then attacked me

He said he paid $700 for this zapper...it is USED.regardless of how many times he used it...it is still USED

If you trade in a used car that you bought a year ago, guess what, you'll be down a lot more than $300 bucks..........and it would be close to half if not more..

I'm selling an item on here that I bought for $2000...I am looking to get $500.......

That is 25% of the original purchase price..WHY you ask? I would love to get more, but I am offering a USED product that I used for 2 years........i didn't over use it like you didn't over use your zapper, but it is still USED!!!!!!!

for those that deal with you on a daily basis, i really feel bad for them.....
Old 02-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Tech Initiate

grow up and stop being a cry baby.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default nah

nah, i'm good..but thanks for the advice!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

anybody have any popcorn? looks like this could be a fun one to watch.