Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For trade: Factory Team B4/T4

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default For trade: Factory Team B4/T4

I have a Factory Team B4 and a Factory Team T4, I would like to set up a trade for a Factory Team TC4. I might be interested in another up to date TC, but since I already have one, I would prefer another TC4 (one for rubber, and one for foam).

If you have a Factory TC4 you would like to trade, PM me your email address and I will send pictures. I do not want to sell these, so don't ask what I want to buy one, or make any offerers, they will be unceromonously deleated with no response.

I have raced the B4 3 times, and have practiced almost weekly, it has seen about 80 packs through it. I have become disenchanted with it since I can't for the life of me find a set up that turns, and does't spin out on turn entry. It is in good shap, it was run indoors on a clay track its whole short life.

I have had the T4 for less time, but since I have not found a set up for the buggy, the truck pretty much sat until I get sick enough of the buggy,that I try driving it. Of course, with no time in it, it doesn't have any set up at all, so I end up driving a pack through it, putting everything away and going home. It has seen about 8 packs of use, and looks new.

Both have extra tires and wheels that are new and unmounted. I also have extra things for the buggy, like a springs, caster blocks, and trailing axles. The caster blocks are also compatible with the truck.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

YGPM