R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Mustangz
Default COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!

This thread is CLOSED... created a NEW for sale thread HERE

As the title states, I am getting rid of everything. I really need money, and surely don't need all of this RC stuff right now. (I'll buy more next summer after finances get straightened out)
I will be adding more stuff to this list over the next week or two until it's all on here.

All of my stuff is in good to excellent condition, some of the stuff is NIP. If there is anything wrong with it, I will give that information along with the item description. Check my feedback on RCTech, Hobbytalk, RCRacingExtreme, eBay (under oipunks), or Heatware (oipunkz) and you will see that I have nothing but 100% positive feedback. I will not send you junk, period.

I will upload some pictures, but probably not of everything. I can send pics of anything that is absolutely necessary, but again just check my feedback, I'm not going to rip anyone off, the items will be exactly as described. And I'd rather not have to waste time with more pictures than necessary. I'm a very busy person.

EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED: bigdeuce AT gmail.com (if you didn't realize, remove the spaces and the AT, and replace with an @ symbol)
I will NOT respond to PM's... see above... SEND ME AN EMAIL... I don't have time to keep PM's on 3 boards straight with emails too... so JUST email, that's the only way to get me.

I ship via USPS MAIL ONLY, generally with Priority mail, unless it's really lightweight, or you didn't really pay for shipping, then it goes first class or parcel post (at my discretion).

PayPal is the accepted payment method.

All of this stuff is priced to sell Quick! Prices do NOT include shipping. You pick out what you want, I package it all up, send you the final shipped price (I only charge actual shipping costs), you send paypal, I ship it. No lowball offers, most of the prices are set in stone, as they are plenty low enough.

NOW ON TO THE STUFF!!!

Vehicles:

Lightning Stadium Pro - $285
This truck is MINT. It has plastic arms on it (aluminum are just silly), buggy low profile radio box, and like new chassis. It comes with Loads of parts. Many NIP, including arms, another radio box, engine mounts, brand new 13 and 14t clutch bells w/brand new flywheel/clutch shoes/springs, dogbones, couple extra used chassis, and who knows what else. It comes with 2 - 90% + tread life Sets of low profile wheels/tires (I think one set komodo's and one set crime fighters).

Electronics:

JR Synthesized Transmitter module for JR-Z1 and KO EX-10 Helios - $35

KO EX-10 Helios Radio w/dropdown wheel/angle extension, Spektrum Module, LiPo battery, and Speedmind Case - $275
Has the Spektrum module modded into it, so the spektrum antennae comes out of the radios regular antennae hole, looks factory that way. Has a 750mAh LiPo battery pack in it (sustains higher voltage for longer period of time than my 2300mAh NiMh AA's did). Has the wheel dropdown/angle extension that makes it adjustable to fit your comfort. And of course the very nice Speedmind bag/case. It's all in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Victor 12A Power Supply - $35
Nice little PS with binding posts/banana jacks right on the front. Excellent condition.

Integy Reactor 30 - $25

Nitro Stuff:

Top SBK-01 engine with Efra 053 pipe - $70
This engine may need a new con-rod, but should still be a pretty good setup. It's all very clean, was a spare.

MISC.

Handheld Temp Gun x 4 - $10 each
Brand New in the package, they even have a clock on them. Just like the Duratrax blue one, and I'm sure there are many other brands that look like the same thing. Super handy little temp gun, must have for Electric and Nitro racing.

Custom painted JConcepts XXX buggy body. - $25
Has less than a full battery pack on it, it's bascially new. Just being honest, that it was actually used for a run. - picture at the bottom of this post.

Custom painted Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium body. - $40
This body has been mostly cut out, but never mounted. It is the Hot Bodies LSP body. - picture at the bottom of this post.

SOLD:

Futaba S9550 Low-Profile Servo - $60 - SOLD - SHIPPED
near new, only used for a couple races.

JR 9000S servo - $75 - $60 - SOLD - SHIPPED
great condition

12L4 graphite chassis new in package - $25 - $60 - SOLD - SHIPPED

Airtronics 94258 Servo - $35 - SOLD - SHIPPED
good condition, works great

Novak GTB brushless / brushed ESC - $120 - SOLD - SHIPPED
ESC is in excellent condition. Was a new refurb, only raced 2 weekends since.

Novak Velociti 5.5 brushless motor - $45 - SOLD - SHIPPED
The sensor plug looks kinda funky, as it was attached to a GTB that smoked. The motor was sent in with the ESC and Novak returned the motor as is and said it was tested and works fine. I ran it for a couple races and it works great.

Novak SS4300 brushless motor - $40 - SOLD - SHIPPED
motor's in great condition, works great.

3 x Spektrum Receivers (the standard one) - $45 each - ALL 3 SOLD - SHIPPED

Losi XXX (CR) - $130 - SOLD - SHIPPED
This is a XXX that started life as a BK2, but is now a CR. Has all of the updated parts (with the exception of some things still being grahite instead of the new EA3 material, like the chassis for instance). It has the new front shock tower, new rear hubs, BK1 tranny (including trinity aluminum pivot block), even has the new EA3 wide battery strap.
Has a Brand New custom painted JConcepts body ($50 body) that was literally ran for less than a full qualifier (Is beautiful). The entire car is in excellent condition.
Comes with extra chassis, and other extras... I can provide pics if necessary, but for $130 you can not go wrong.

Batteries:
1 - 406, 1.21, 35 - VooDoo 3800 - $20 - SOLD - SHIPPED
2 - 415, 1.21, 35 - vooDoo 3800 - $20 - SOLD - SHIPPED
3 - 400, 1.205, 35 - Brood 3800 - $15 - SOLD - SHIPPED
4 - 409, 1.20, 35 - Brood 3800 - $15 - SOLD - SHIPPED
5 - 408, 1.20, 35 - Brood 3800 - $15 - SOLD - SHIPPED
6 - 488, 1.223, 30 - ProMatch 3800 (Brand New) - $30 - SOLD - SHIPPED
7 - 446, 1.180, 30 - Trinity GP 3700 - $10 - SOLD - SHIPPED
8 - 446, 1.178, 30 - Trinity GP 3700 - $10 - SOLD - SHIPPED
9 - 435, 1.167, 30 - Fat Juice GP 3300 - $8 - SOLD - SHIPPED
10- 413, 1.178, 30 - SlingShot GP 3300 - $8 - SOLD - SHIPPED
11- 449, 1.191, 30 - ProMatch GP 3700 - $10 - SOLD - SHIPPED
12- 435, 1.192, 30 - ProMatch GP 3700 - $10 - SOLD - SHIPPED
13- 479, 1.199, 30 - ProMatch GP 3700 - $10 - SOLD - SHIPPED

QTY 2 - EPIC 3800's - non-matched (assembled but Brand New never used) - $25 each - SOLD - SHIPPED
QTY 6 - EPIC 3800's - non-matched (Brand New not yet assembled) - $25 each - SOLD - SHIPPED

New in Package BSR Foams (1/10 touring 2 tires per package): - $170 for the Lot - SOLD - SHIPPED
3x Purple
4x Purple/Orange
4x XXPink/Orange
4x XXPink
2x XXPink/Purple

Integy Super Station 36 - $125 - SOLD - SHIPPED
This is the sweetest PS I've ever seen / used. It was only used for a few race weekends and is in perfect condition. It has dual outputs if you want to use it as two seperate 18A PS's, or you can utilize the jumper plate to switch it into a single 36A PS (which is how it is currently configured). The voltage is also adjustable via a POT inside, which I turned up to 14.0V in order to charge my LiPo TX pack.

Nova Rossi BS21SB - $135 - SOLD - SHIPPED
This engine is super clean, fresh pinch by OS Rocket, has oversized head on it, brand new bearings. Comes with original head as well, and a New in package connecting rod ($45 alone). It is reccomended that you break in the new pinch, then replace the con-rod, and run a few more break-in tanks with the new rod. This will be like a brand new friggin screamin engine.

Mugen MST1 - $55 - SOLD - SHIPPED
This truck is in pieces, and to be honest it is friggin filthy. I got it in a trade, and have never touched it. I bought the only part it supposedly needs (front chassis piece), so it is all there ready to be cleaned and put together. It is really in sections, front end is together mostly, main chassis with tranny and rear end is on it. It comes with like 3/4 of another truck for parts, which includes I believe another whole set of shocks, a chassis, some tranny parts, and more. Comes with some .12 size engine that may or may not work, it does turn over, not locked up or anything. Also comes with an semi-decent brightly colored body. Has a few NIP parts as well.

HPI Nitro MT (RS4 MT something, the first one) - $90 - SOLD - SHIPPED
This truck has I believe every purple aluminum part ever made for it, it's completely blinged out. Also comes with a bunch of extra parts. Has engine and servos. Fun truck to play with around the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure this thing runs just fine, and again it comes with tons of stuff.

2 x Losi XX4 World Editions. - $165 each. or both for $300 shipped. - SOLD - SHIPPED
I have 2 very nicely equiped XX4 WE's. 1 of them has the aluminum outdrive savers all around, where the other has steel outdrives all around. They both have the aluminum motor clamp. The one only has about 3 race weekends on it since being almost completely rebuilt including new chassis, drivetrain, ballcups, etc. Both in good condition. And both have nice custom bodies as well.
Oh, and there has got to be $200 or more in NIP parts. And there are some parts that are not NIP.. LOADS of extras with these buggies.
The XX4 is my Favorite electric 1/10th scale vehicle ever. I had a BJ4 before this and the XX4 made me love 4wd again, it was much better to me than the BJ4 tank.
Attached Thumbnails
COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!-121006-004.jpg   COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!-121706-018.jpg   COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!-121706-033.jpg   COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!-122306-006.jpg   COMPLETELY Selling OUT!! Buy my stuff.. I NEED money!!!-dsc01387.jpg  

Last edited by Mustangz; 02-22-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #2
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)

any pics on the BSR foam tire lot?
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
b06
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

you have a e-mail
b06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J
any pics on the BSR foam tire lot?
Added a pic of the BSR Foam tire lot...
Old 12-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
Tech Elite

Location: Where the ego's are so big, people's heads can't fit in the door
Trader Rating: 144 (100%+)

dont hesitate do buy from mustangz......he's about as good of a stand up guy u can find

and his stuff is clean/top notch
chedda bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:13 PM   #6
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

you have e-mail
oceanhighz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:11 AM   #7
Tech Fanatic

Buy my stuff please!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:46 AM   #8
Tech Rookie

Default battery

you have some batteries i might be interested in. Im interested in your #10 battery for $10. Ill pay pal you right now. will you take $13. dollars for total amount with shipping. I am in a very remote area at the moment and I need a battery now. Ill be here for about 5 months and anything helps. please reply asap I've never dealt with rc tech net. before but i am now a member. so i will check this link often to check the status of things. this is my email address ([email protected]) please get back to me as soon as you can and if this works out i may purchase multiple items from you.
3808larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:26 AM   #9
Tech Fanatic

emails replied to.... buy my stuffs peoples.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:49 AM   #10
See
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

You have mail
See is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:11 AM   #11
Tech Rookie

got the engine man.. thanx alot. stuff looks great.
14ellins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:43 PM   #12
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tires arrived, well packaged, quick shipping, great deal!

thanks again
Jim
canadian_blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:53 PM   #13
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

PM sent
tb02 racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:30 PM   #14
Tech Fanatic

All PM's (even though I ask for EMAIL) and e-mails have been replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian_blast
Tires arrived, well packaged, quick shipping, great deal!

thanks again
Jim
Glad to hear it... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ellins
got the engine man.. thanx alot. stuff looks great.
Glad to hear you are happy with it... thanks!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #15
Tech Fanatic

Need to sell!

Added some stuff.... still more to come!