Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/T: Micro RS4 for Trade + NIP Hudy Tools etc. >

FS/T: Micro RS4 for Trade + NIP Hudy Tools etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/T: Micro RS4 for Trade + NIP Hudy Tools etc.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Red face FS/T: Micro RS4 for Trade + NIP Hudy Tools etc.

Hey all,

I moved and didn't have time to complete this deal.

I'm putting up my Almost new, barely run NON-RTR Micro RS4. It will come with a GMV3R if you want and it will come with a NIP Orion Big Block Motor Plate/Motor Set ($39 or so retail) and whatever other extras I can find and a NEVER run BMW M3 body (see my old ad for the blurry pics).

The Micro RS4 is basically stock except for some CF decal on the bottom of the chassis. NEVER run outside!! So basically 1-2 scratches underneath the CF. I just thought it looked cool. Comes with a SIX cell battery pack, and whatever else I can find that goes with the Micro. I had 2, sold one so I'm not sure as most of it's in my storage unit.

Can anyone spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E boys and girls??? :-( It sucks and so does my attorney, at least all of my money. DON'T get married/divorced in CA if you want to keep anything that's yours and you're MALE!!! Just my really bitter .02. Which is probably what I'll get in the Divorce settlement. Sigh. Gotta laugh or gotta cry sometimes. :-)

I'm looking for a Mini-T or RC18T/B in trade. Roller or RTR and I can trade the diff or plus $$ depending on the trade.

I also have some NIP Hudy setup tools. NIP droop gauge, camber gauge, everything except the setup board. About $80 retail worth of stuff.

Also looking for airplane stuff. Electric mostly. Or Lipo stuff.

Thanks y'all for looking and have a BETTER holidays than MY KIDS are having!!! Nobody wins and the kids lose the MOST in ANY divorce!!

Bah Humbug.

D