Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
BRAND NEW GS Vision Pro Nitro T/C 4 Sale >

BRAND NEW GS Vision Pro Nitro T/C 4 Sale

BRAND NEW GS Vision Pro Nitro T/C 4 Sale

Old 02-14-2003, 08:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default BRAND NEW GS Vision Pro Nitro T/C 4 Sale

I have a GS Vision Pro for sale, it has been completely assembled but has never been run. It has an RB .12 engine w/SG crank and a trinity receiver pack, a Futaba S9405 steering servo and a standard Futaba S3003 throttle servo. Has new foams on the car and an extra set of foams still in the package for the car.

Paid $320 + tax for the car
Paid $190 + tax for the motor
Paid $95 + tax for the servo
Paid $32 + tax for the receiver pack
Paid $20 + tax for the throttle servo
Paid $58 + tax for the extra set of tires
Paid $30 + tax for the pipe

Comes in factory box with instructions. This car has some awesome features and is a world class car. This car has not had one drop of gas in the car, it is just like buying one completely assembled from a hobby shop. Body has been painted and cut. Motor still needs to be broke in. I have $750+tax in the car, but i know if you order it you usually dont pay tax and you might not like my paint job, so ill drop it enough to help pay for a new body. I am asking $650 o.b.o. for the car, similar setups are awesome and blazing fast. This is a BRAND NEW CAR!! I have pics of the stuff and my email is [email protected] and phone is 956-457-1101

I am also looking for a Mugen MB4-XR the works 1/8 buggy for partial trade depending on condition and what comes with it. This price is negotiable if someone is looking to buy the car. Make offers to see what it would be worth to people. Thanks
Old 02-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Tag
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

somebody ripped you off big time now, i have a similar setup but i paid $199 for the vision pro car, $129 for the RB rear, and a set of foams are about $28...i am thinking about getting another vision as back up but your asking price is just too high for this kind of price i can get a new mtx-3 or even a 705 both with engine and pipe..
Old 02-15-2003, 10:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Well i would like to know where you bought it from. Horizon hobbies is the distributor for GS, and there price is $309, mail order, and the RB i got just came in from back order and in the Mags is running for over $175. You must have just gotten a bad ass deal or you are feeding me a line. I got the stuff from LHS, and the guy that runs the shop is a very good friend of mine. I see the prices on his invoices that he pays, and his price is not even close to what you paid for it supposedly. But dont get on here and flame my ad, i am not ripping anyone off and they all know that you cant buy this car for that cheap anywhere. And that is 2 sets of foams, 4 tires total. The tires are about $28 a pr.

http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/prod...sp?prod=GSC411 Here is the link to the car.

And RB part # 1700-000210
http://www.pshobbies.com/RB%20Concept.htm