Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: SELLOUT - Everything MUST GO! (adding items often) >

FS: SELLOUT - Everything MUST GO! (adding items often)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: SELLOUT - Everything MUST GO! (adding items often)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default FS: SELLOUT - Everything MUST GO! (adding items often)

Created new Sellout Thread..... this one is no longer valid, except for the SOLD information at the bottom.

READ THIS POST BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS. As I will NOT answer the question if the information is here in my post. I don't have time for lazy people who are not serious about buying.

As the title states, I am getting rid of everything. I really need money, and surely don't need all of this RC stuff right now.
I will be adding more stuff to this list on a daily or bi-daily basis until it's all on here.

All of my stuff is in good to excellent condition, some of the stuff is NIP. If there is anything wrong with it, I will give that information along with the item description. Check my feedback on RCTech, Hobbytalk, RCRacingExtreme, eBay (under oipunks), or Heatware (oipunkz) and you will see that I have nothing but 100% positive feedback. I will not send you junk, period.

I will upload some pictures, but probably not of everything. I can send pics of anything that is absolutely necessary, but again just check my feedback, I'm not going to rip anyone off, the items will be exactly as described. And I'd rather not have to waste time with more pictures than necessary. I'm a very busy person.

EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED: bigdeuce AT gmail.com (if you didn't realize, remove the spaces and the AT, and replace with an @ symbol)
I will NOT respond to PM's... see above... SEND ME AN EMAIL... I don't have time to keep PM's on 3 boards straight with emails too... so JUST email, that's the only way to get me.

I ship via USPS MAIL ONLY, generally with Priority mail, unless it's really lightweight, or you didn't really pay for shipping, then it goes first class or parcel post (at my discretion).

PayPal is the accepted payment method.

All of this stuff is priced to sell Quick! Prices do NOT include shipping. You pick out what you want, I package it all up, send you the final shipped price (I only charge actual shipping costs), you send paypal, I ship it. No lowball offers, most of the prices are set in stone, as they are plenty low enough.

NOW ON TO THE STUFF!!!

Vehicles:

Lightning Stadium Pro - $315
This truck is MINT. It has plastic arms on it (aluminum are just silly), buggy low profile radio box, and like new chassis. It comes with Loads of parts. Many NIP, including arms, another radio box, engine mounts, brand new 13 and 14t clutch bells w/brand new flywheel/clutch shoes/springs, dogbones, couple extra used chassis, and who knows what else. It comes with 2 - 90% + tread life Sets of low profile wheels/tires (I think one set komodo's and one set crime fighters).

Mugen MST1 - $70
This truck is in pieces, and to be honest it is friggin filthy. I got it in a trade, and have never touched it. I bought the only part it supposedly needs (front chassis piece), so it is all there ready to be cleaned and put together. It is really in sections, front end is together mostly, main chassis with tranny and rear end is on it. It comes with like 3/4 of another truck for parts, which includes I believe another whole set of shocks, a chassis, some tranny parts, and more. Comes with some .12 size engine that may or may not work, it does turn over, not locked up or anything. Also comes with an semi-decent brightly colored body. Has a few NIP parts as well.

HPI Nitro MT (RS4 MT something, the first one) - $100
This truck has I believe every purple aluminum part ever made for it, it's completely blinged out. Also comes with a bunch of extra parts. Has engine and servos. Fun truck to play with around the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure this thing runs just fine, and again it comes with tons of stuff.

Electronics:

Dyna Pulse Discharger (x 4 - $30 each (2 left - 1 SOLD JBuc – SHIPPED - 1 SOLD ACort - SHIPPED)
These are all in great condition

Integy Super Power Station 36 - $150
This thing is just like brand new, was only used for a few race days. The sweetest Power Supply you'll ever see.

On Road Tires:

New in Package BSR Foams (1/10 touring 2 tires per package): - $170 for the Lot
3x Purple
4x Purple/Orange
4x XXPink/Orange
4x XXPink
2x XXPink/Purple

Used Foam Lot (listed in pairs): $120 for the Lot
All used foams are good to excellent shape, some practically new
2x BSR XXPink (1 pair near new, 1 tire from other pair has medium outside chunk)
BSR XXPink/Orange (near new)
3x BSR Orange/Purple (1 pair near new, other 2 pair still great shape)
2x BSR Purple (1 pair near new, other pair still great too)
unknown Orange/Purple
TRC black spoke Cyan (near new)
TRC black spoke Purple or Magenta (not sure) (near new)
Jaco XXPink (near new)
Jaco XXPink/Orange (near new)
unknown Cyan (maybe practice worthy only)
unknown Magenta (still decent)
1 extra BSR orange/purple tire , and 1 extra unknown purple tire
2x Brand New In Package TRC Magenta's

Nitro Stuff:

Nova Rossi BS21SB - $135
This engine is super clean, fresh pinch by OS Rocket, has oversized head on it, brand new bearings. Comes with original head as well, and a New in package connecting rod ($45 alone). It is reccomended that you break in the new pinch, then replace the con-rod, and run a few more break-in tanks with the new rod. This will be like a brand new friggin screamin engine.

Jammin JP-2 Pipe - $35
This pipe is in good condition, no big dents or anything, has a little wear on the side that touches the chassis, but still a great pipe. Standard shiny version. JP-2 still very legible on the pipe.

Top SBK-01 engine with Efra 053 pipe - $75
This engine may need a new con-rod, but should still be a pretty good setup. It's all very clean, was a spare.

Misc. Stuff:

SOLD ITEMS:

Lot of Rubber Tires - $35 - SOLD BJaco - SHIPPED
There are at least 4 sets of RP 30's, 2 or 3 sets of CS27's, as well as some never use Tamiya tires, some Sorex 28's, 32's, maybe some 36's as well. Pretty sure there are at least 10 sets (at least 40 tires total) of tires here. Most are in good to excellent condition, only like 4-8 tires that maybe kinda so-so not so great. Again there are probably 6-8 tires (all on wheels) that haven't even been used.

JR Z1 Radio, w/Spektrum Module - $200 - SOLD SKeo - SHIPPED
This radio is in excellent condition, has the Spektrum radio module, and comes in a Dirt Bagz nylon case. Manual included as well.

Integy Tire Truer - $60 - pending AVocha - SHIPPED
This is the basic one, where the big ass motor is just out in the open. Has arbors for 1/10th touring and 1/12th scale, extra cutting bits included as well. Works great.

Associated TC3 - $40 - SOLD AVocha - SHIPPED
This car is in OK condition. Got it in a trade, and never really touched it. I believe it is a team version, and it has the threaded shocks as well. Comes with a couple misc. spare parts, a shock tower, spur gear, an arm (I think rear), couple aluminum drive shafts, extra composite cvd bones, etc.... Has a Monster stock in it that I'm not taking out, may also have a servo left in it for you as well.

Tamiya TB-02 - $45 - SOLD JWeid - SHIPPED
Car is in pretty good condition. Was only run a few race days by my nephew. It comes with a few NIP spare parts, as well as some kit spares, and what not. Has a fairly ugly (IMO) blue and pink body.

Academy SB Sport - $65 – SOLD TJT - SHIPPED
This car is brand new, just assembled, and has a new never used screen printed body. I blieve it has a set of wheels, no tires, and a few spares that came with it.

AMB Personal Transponder (x 2) - $70 each - (1 SOLD JWied – SHIPPED, 1 SOLD to DTrie - SHIPPED)
Both are near new, leads are fine, never been cut or anything goofy like that.

Novak Smart Tray SE - $50 – SOLD ACort - SHIPPED
This is the new Smart Tray, Second Edition. It's more adjustable, has more functions, and has the multi-color LED's. It's in excellent condition and was only used for a few race days.

LRP V7.1 ESC - $35 – SOLD JDun - SHIPPED
ESC in is good condition, case was dyed black, and I believe it has the LRP case falling apart issue. It's very clean, so just use some shoe goo around the seem to hold it together.

Last edited by Mustangz; 12-10-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:45 AM
jw
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default PM Sent

PM Sent
Old 10-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default i'll get it..

Hi!

$40 plus shipping right?

I'll PM you my mailing details...can I also get your details so I can send a postal money order for it.. Sorry but I cancelled my PAYPAL account a long time ago..

Brgds,
Tony

Associated TC3 - $40
This car is in OK condition. Got it in a trade, and never really touched it. I believe it is a team version, and it has the threaded shocks as well. Comes with a couple misc. spare parts, a shock tower, spur gear, an arm (I think rear), couple aluminum drive shafts, extra composite cvd bones, etc.... Has a Monster stock in it that I'm not taking out, may also have a servo left in it for you as well.

Last edited by trainable; 10-20-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default You have pm.

You have pm.
Larry.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 10-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

bump.. updated list and added some new items.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

YGPM.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Tech Addict

You can trust "fav0re"...He is a great person.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc_freak
You can trust "fav0re"...He is a great person.
Thanks TJ!
Old 10-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST PEOPLE.

Very simple.. I do appreciate the bumps to the thread, but EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Also, I will NOT be parting anything out. Things are being sold as they are listed. If you only want a certain part or two, then buy the thing as I listed it, and sell off what you don't want.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

list updated, and items sold over the weekend were shipped today.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

List updated.... more items coming soon.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Email sent on the LRP. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
jw
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mustangz,
Got the car and transponder today, that was quick!
Everything looks great.
Thanks,
John
Old 10-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

I would like the LRP 7.1 ESC. I will send an email shortly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.