Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TA-05 perfectly tuned for drifting + LOW PRICE + (+bodies) >

TA-05 perfectly tuned for drifting + LOW PRICE + (+bodies)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TA-05 perfectly tuned for drifting + LOW PRICE + (+bodies)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default TA-05 perfectly tuned for drifting + NEW LOW PRICE +

NEW PRICE : $220

I'm selling my baby. Used to be my pride in every racing event. But now i'm thinking of buying a cyclone hara I decide to sell this. Ok let's make it short.

It's the stock TA-05 bell drive chassis. It has no electronics, only super fast motor comes with it. Here is the list of hopups

- Stock Chassis ($200) (in good condition, scratches is normal, everybody has to have scratches on there car after playing unless brandnew)
- Spare parts, Alluminum Motor mount
- Graphite Shock Tower
- Trinity 19T Modified motor (for extreme drifting) ($59)
- Front & Rear sway bar
- Yokomo Drift Tires ($50) with spare rings
- Yokomo Dish Brakes 4 wheels
- HPI Mesh Wheels ($18 )

IT ALSO COME WITH 2 BODIES

1. HPI Lotus Elite (pictures) ($35 including paints) ($60 including lights)
- Very new body, only has a few minor scratches. It was very well cut and taken care of
- This body comes with 6 LEDs lights, 2 bright white leds in front and 4 bright red LEDs in rear (Pictures). This light set is custom and it has external switch, so you can turn in on off w/o removing the body. And the light units work independently from the chassis so there is no annoying when you remove body out the chassis.
- The body is professionally decaled with custom decaled on waterslide paper so this car is so unique and doesn't look like any other cars.
- This body also come with custom made taillight buckets and 2 exhaust muffer tips.

I don't know how much did it cost me in total. It looks great and it will stand out in drift meets. I promise.

2. Tamiya Skyline GT-R ($55 including paints)
- This body is painted with tamiya iridescent paint and backed with black so it changes color from green to purple.
- This body has light buckets and 4 LED lights come with it, 2 whites in front, 2 blinking reds in rear.

TA-05 Chassis (you get everything except the servo and receiver)

Elise Front Head Lights

Elise Taillight

Elise Rear Light Buckets and Muffer Tips

Skyline:

I have spent well over $480 on this car and now I only ask for $320 not include shipping. This is a perfect choice for beginner or someone who has been drifting on their TT-01, TL-01 cars. This is a good upgrade to another level of drifting. You may save a lot of time in painting, decaling and to tune it to drift. Shipping cost is below $15 for ground ship and 30 - 70 bucks for express ship. And the only thing left is your choice of radio and esc, if you already have one, just plug and enjoy the art of drifting.

If interested email me at [email protected]

Last edited by iphong; 10-07-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump, price lowered. 300 Shipped.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

new price