S-maxx 3.3

Old 09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Default S-maxx 3.3

here is another one of my babies what i'm offering here is a new smaxx 2.5 that has been upgraded with a 3.3 motor many many new parts on the smaxx and it's completly ready to run with all accessories this truck is awsome and in great shape all my trucks are in top shape adult owned and never bashed just broken in and had one tank after the break in to fine tune the engine then it was put away with the rest if you have any questions let me know (lmk) and i will do my best to answer any and all questions works best if you send me an email to [email protected] this is my personaly email and my comp is always on so i will get the email much faster and respond much quicker let me know what you wanna see specificly thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails S-maxx 3.3-extras-003.jpg   S-maxx 3.3-everything-i-got-035.jpg   S-maxx 3.3-everything-i-got-036.jpg   S-maxx 3.3-picture-141.jpg