NEW GREEN REVO

Old 09-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Suspended

Default NEW GREEN REVO

[COLOR=Lime]Hey guys, here are some pics of my Greevo. ITs a revo 2.5 Highly modded!!! Brand new never seen fuel. Ive done alot of mods to it, mostly for weight savings. As you see it, the Greevo comes in at 6.5 lbs. With 4wd, just under 7lbs. I dont really know how much im selling it for so make me some offers. You can contact me at [email protected]
Anyways Im also open to trades.I just liked building them for fun...Im willing to trade for a new nice prepaid cell phone...With some phone cards,Or Mabey some nice New Nitro rcs. I would not mind getting my hands on a ps3 but thats impossible lol cuz there not even out yet. But Like I said im open to all offers rc related or none. So let me know thanks a bunch guys...And im said to let this baby go. Ok I cant get pictures up on this site for some reason?!?! Anyways this is completely green ITS SWEET. Sent your email to me and I will send you pictures Thank you-Rob