Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Farmington Hills is leaving RC, SELLING EVERYTHING >

Farmington Hills is leaving RC, SELLING EVERYTHING

Farmington Hills is leaving RC, SELLING EVERYTHING

Old 09-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Farmington Hills is leaving RC, SELLING EVERYTHING

This is a combination sale of Dado11g and myself. All items are 100% functioning unless stated otherwise.

Looking for $100 as fast as possible so offer away and I can put together a very nice deal for you.

Speed Controls:

5.Tekin G10 ESC, works great, comes with original manual.
Price-$40 shipped

Radios:

7.Airtronics M8 radio with Carbon Fiber skin, 2 75mhz modules,, New silver antenna, comes with 8 AA 1700mah energizer batteries, Airtronics Super Micro reciever, and all in great condition.One crystal included, not sure if its the RX or TX.
Price-$105 shipped

Chargers/Power supplies:

Motors:

11.2 Team Brood V2 19t silverhead motors with 2 cuts a piece, enduro brushes(1 extra set included), in great condition.
Price-$25 shipped each

12.2 Trinity Chameleon 2 PRO motors with purple/green spring combo, cut less than 4 times a piece.
Price-$18 shipped each

13.Handout Monster Stock motor with purple/purple spring combo, and a total of 5 runs. It has 767 brushes on it and they still have life left.
Price-$14 shipped

Servos:

14.Airtronics 94357 servo used for half a season, case is lightly scratched but all ears are intact, and it is working flawlessly.
Price-$70 shipped

Batteries:

-Note, all batteries have not been used in awhile and may require a couple charges to get them back up to full spec. All batteries are being stored correctly to keep best quality possible.

15.2 Promatch IB3800 1.198 packs in great condition, charged a total of 25 times. AMAZING packs, I paid $60+/pack when I purchased these new.
Price-$32 shipped/pack

16.IB3800 1.177 pack, works great charged under 50 times and still in great condition.
Price-$18 shipped

17.3 Team Orion 3300 RDS packs, all are 1.17's and all are great packs. Each will come in original box and with original decals.
Price-$15 shipped/pack

18.Other 3300's, price depending on quality, and voltage/runtime.Around 5-10 packs available.
Price-$10-$15/pack

20.team orion RDS 3300 1.19 pack.
Price-$25 shipped

Other:

22.Corally Motor/Battery case, it's the nice $50 one with space for 6 batteries, and 4 motors, and 4 armatures, and a case for small objects. The outer casing is a little dinged up but nothing to bad, and the inside foam has only usuaul inside wear and looks great.
Price-$35 shipped

RC Car Action 1 yr Free subscription card. Worth $25+.
Price-$15

Ive been screwed too many times with paypal so only Money Orders are accepted now.
Please feel free to message me or AIM me at Rowleyed1
Thanks

Last edited by Stevietd14; 03-17-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

most prices are negociable!
Old 09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

To the top, for the night.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Any potential buyers may want to consider C.O.D. purchases from these guys.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1093280

Just do a search for Farmington Hills in the Trader Feedback section & you will find dado11g and Stevietd14 defending some of the worst scam artists in RCTech history.

Old 09-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Being that those search results included 0 (ZERO) negative feedback for Dado or myself, but rather people we know, you should have no doubt buying from either of us.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ght=stevietd14
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1583737
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...em=-1&frm=1883

Above, are many reasons why you can trust me. Dado11g has many of his own positive feedback threads aswell.

So II FAST, If you have a problem with 92tsi, please take it up with him and not us innocent members who happen to live in the same city as him.

Not to mention the many deals I did here with no feedback recieved in which I would be happy to ask any person who dealt with me, if they were satisfied.

Last edited by Stevietd14; 09-06-2006 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by II Fast

http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1093280

Just do a search for Farmington Hills in the Trader Feedback section & you will find dado11g and Stevietd14 defending some of the worst scam artists in RCTech history.

WOW! I'm glad I read that I was going to buy the factory team t4 but theres no way I'm getting involved with these 2 guys.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evil Joker
WOW! I'm glad I read that I was going to buy the factory team t4 but theres no way I'm getting involved with these 2 guys.
me too!!

thanks "II Fast" !!!!
Old 09-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

are you guys serious here??? what do you base your decision on? is it that our fellow towns person supposedly screwed someone about 2 years ago? me and steve here have flawless feedback here, ebay, pbnation, and everywhere else we've ever been a part of. please talk to us if you have any fear in dealing with us. as you can see, II FAST has had it in for us for as long as i can remember and has ruined almost every FS: thread ive ever made...

please reconsider... please.

and to you II FAST: it seems that you should want us to finish this sell off so you wont have to worry about screwing us in the future...

Last edited by dado11g; 09-06-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

o, and all of those have to do with 92tsi, not steve or I
Old 09-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dado11g
o, and all of those have to do with 92tsi, not steve or I
Here is one where you guys are posting good feedback for one of your scammer buddies.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ght=Stevietd14

Good luck with you "State Sale".
Old 09-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

ok, well about that. havent all issues that ever happened with 92 tsi been resolved in the end? they are good guys in reality. no one ever wound up getting screwed, except for their own reputation... and i understand why no one wants to go near him on this forum, but please understand that brett and brandon have nothing to do with this sale whatsoever, so lets leave their past out of our present.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

You are asking these guys to trust you even though you stood up for a couple of deadbeats? No, you were not involved in those sales, but you did come onto those threads and stand up for what good guys Brett and Brandon (or whatever their names were), when in reality they are giant P.O.S. that make it hard for honest guys to sell their stuff. Hint hint, it is happening to you now. If it wasn't for B&B you would have probably sold your things already. So thank them for all your good fortune.

Why don't you flip the trust issue around? If somebody says they will buy your stuff, ship it to them and then let them pay. You trust everyone on here don't you???? You are asking them to trust you afterall.

Just my $.02.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey guys look the kid steve is a good guy. I posted a negative thread because I was very impatiance and thought I was getting screwed rill I spoke with him and it was all fixed..
Old 09-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by golfinglenn
You are asking these guys to trust you even though you stood up for a couple of deadbeats? No, you were not involved in those sales, but you did come onto those threads and stand up for what good guys Brett and Brandon (or whatever their names were), when in reality they are giant P.O.S. that make it hard for honest guys to sell their stuff. Hint hint, it is happening to you now. If it wasn't for B&B you would have probably sold your things already. So thank them for all your good fortune.

Why don't you flip the trust issue around? If somebody says they will buy your stuff, ship it to them and then let them pay. You trust everyone on here don't you???? You are asking them to trust you afterall.

Just my $.02.
I have to ask... were they really dead beats in the end? No, they are nice guys with horrible, unacceptable, ungodly bad communication skills. Thankfully for everyone, they are gone now...

I on the other hand think that i have great communication skills, which has lead to my great luck in using the internet for sales in the past. When i "defended" them it was simply because they werent getting the whole story acrossed, and i was simply trying to fill in the blanks to let everyone what was really going on. I wasnt only defending them, i wanted everyone to know what really was going on. But most people neglected to listen to the facts and just bashed them and us.

Transactions with the Bookers werent fun, and now they are gone, and we are past it and i will re-state that Steve and I have flawless feedback everywhere that we've ever sold/boght stuff. We have proof!

This is a for sale thread, lets leave it that way, and if anyone wants to take back up on this, let me know and i will happily make a thread discussing farmington hills in the feedback area. But lets sell some stuff here.

thank you,
Marshal Vortriede
248-672-5245
Old 09-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

rctech feedback--> http://rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1097431
ebay feedback-->http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...em=-1&frm=1883

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.